Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in a 91 FJ80 ? Got like 160,000 miles. Not lifted but can easily be as I have the 2.5 springs it had under it still. New paint job to factory color. Like really new as of today. Paint is 9out of 10. Inside is 8 out of 10. Uploading pictures is painful here spead wise.

Anyway. It is a 91. It has 157,000 miles on it. I have not been into anything drive train wise since I have owned it. I have had it a few years now. I knew the previous owners too . I upgraded the 80 Amp alt to the 90 so you can still get them from Toyota. Redid the exhaust. Radiator. Fan clutch.

Thinking 13,000

That sound fair for a starting point price wise ?

View attachment 3546213

View attachment 3546214

View attachment 3546215
That's a 9 out of 10 paint job?!?! Are you offering to paint others :)

WTB a single 15” wheel like pictured. Luke’s Patrol needs a spare to match the Toyota 6 lug set it’s running. We have a new tire so tire condition unimportant.

IMG_2216.jpeg

Anyone got stock 80 series springs and radius arms that are just sitting around

I just saw these radius arms this morning:

Or if your not in a hurry, I should be replacing mine in a month 🤞🏼

I have a set , you can have .radius arms that is.

I'm not in a hurry at all. And it's just to put the cruiser to stock height for when it's towed out here.

does anyone know of a for sale 1995-2006 running and driving chevy truck/tahoe/sub/van?.....2wd/V8/auto

for an engine swap project

-cheap-
Curious what you are planning as that year range spans two very distinctly different variations of Small block chevys. I recommend a 4.8/5.3 out of a 99-03 Suburban, Tahoe, Silverado etc. That will be drive by cable and they are easily attainable. You can also swap a DBC intake onto a DBW engine very easily. I bought mine for my 40 out of a ‘04 suburban at the junkyardthat had been absolutely smacked. I swapped intakes in the junkyard and was good to go.

It was actually engine #2 because the 1st one was out of a truck that wasn’t as clearly wrecked and had a dead cylinder. But Pull-A-Part has a 30 day warranty so I returned it, got my money back. Then bought another. It was a whopping $302 for a complete engine with accessories, including the core charge.

Curious what you are planning as that year range spans two very distinctly different variations of Small block chevys. I recommend a 4.8/5.3 out of a 99-03 Suburban, Tahoe, Silverado etc. That will be drive by cable and they are easily attainable. You can also swap a DBC intake onto a DBW engine very easily. I bought mine for my 40 out of a ‘04 suburban at the junkyardthat had been absolutely smacked. I swapped intakes in the junkyard and was good to go.

It was actually engine #2 because the 1st one was out of a truck that wasn’t as clearly wrecked and had a dead cylinder. But Pull-A-Part has a 30 day warranty so I returned it, got my money back. Then bought another. It was a whopping $302 for a complete engine with accessories, including the core charge.

Putting the V8 and auto trans into a Jeep M715, mated to the divorced t case. Might see 45 mph and 100 miles a year.

as long as it runs and makes OK power it will meet my needs.
but getting the entire truck, pulling the parts I need, then junking the rest will be easiest for me. Starting from scratch, will need the computer, key, fans, hoses, all engine and trans connectors, heck maybe even the radiator and battery and battery cables and starter....driveshafts, all of it.

Really any 350 or LS, with TBI or later injection will work from any 2wd. Could even be a 318 or 360 Ram.
but didn't want DBW or AFM chevy, so I guess 2003 at the latest? But like you said, intakes can be swapped

I have a set sitting behind my shop in Raleigh (near Lake Wheeler). I can provide my address & someone could just swing by and grab them. But I see Darren offered his as well. Whatever is more convenient for you.

Still looking for OEM (or other) GX460 wheels for our GX470. Prefer 5, if possible…but 4 is a start.

Tryin to help a friend. So its a long shot.

Hes looking for a set of 15 inch nissan pathfinder wheels from the late 90s. he bought a 1995 nissan xe 4wd extra cab pickup with 51k miles on it.

Screenshot_20240210_072810_eBay.jpg

Thanks guys

Not in a huge hurry. It will just be to put the 80 back to stock height to go on a trailer from the cross country trip. I'll figure out if @GarnerFJ40 is going to the meet and greet or who will be there that can get them to him and get back to you.

Thanks again

I have a set sitting behind my shop in Raleigh (near Lake Wheeler). I can provide my address & someone could just swing by and grab them. But I see Darren offered his as well. Whatever is more convenient for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom