Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Regarding my post of 4Runner wheels above (Official ONSC member buying/selling thread), I realized the error of my ways.

So my offer is: these 4 wheels, center caps, and TRD boxes in exchange for a 12 of Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA (cans) or Dale's Pale Ale.

I'm considering selling my car hauler trailer so I can upgrade. Throwing it out here in case someone is looking. Specs are:

2013 Burke Trailer - built in Elon, NC
18'x7'
Tandem 3500 lb axles
Electric brakes on both axles
Slide in ramps
2 5/16" coupler

SOLD

Last edited:
I'm considering selling my car hauler trailer so I can upgrade. Throwing it out here in case someone is looking. Specs are:

18'x7'
Tandem 3500 lb axles
Slide in ramps
2 5/16" coupler

Price would be $2500.

Box not included.

3D3C14FB-5C45-4EB4-8594-DC5623E0242B.jpeg
9C53AEB1-A43D-421B-BDF4-192E5FFBFFA0.jpeg

You looking for a higher payload trailer? I have a 14k trailer I'd be interested in trading, but it's not perfect. Not a beater, but certainly not as pretty as that one. Has good tires and spare. IIRC only one brake axle, but it's brake action has always impressed me. If you are remotely interested, LMK and I'll get the details or you can go have a look (it's at a storage facility nearby with well expired tags).

:beer: Ramon

Best Pic I have handy:

1598806359965.png

Last edited:
You looking for a higher payload trailer? I have a 14k trailer I'd be interested in trading, but it's not perfect. Not a beater, but certainly not as pretty as that one. Has good tires and spare. IIRC only one brake axle, but it's brake action has always impressed me. If you are remotely interested, LMK and I'll get the details or you can go have a look (it's at a storage facility nearby with well expired tags).

:beer: Ramon

Best Pic I have handy:

View attachment 2420738

Check that, it's 12K rated. Found a pic of the data plate:

1598823591346.png

Looking for a 4 speed transfer case - my marlin modified case from 1997 has a hitch in it's giddy up and I'd like to put a stock unit back in it's place. Located around Charlotte but frequently drive to Raleigh.

Thanks!!

Anyway the club could buy the trailaer and then club members could rent the trailer from the club and the club makes money and we all have a trailer? ;<)

That is a good idea in theory but you def run into some logistics issues.
off the top of my head.
Where do you store it?
who gets priority for use?
What if a member needs it today and a member needs it tomorrow but geographically they are nowhere near each other and the member that needs it tomorrow wants to pick up the trailer a few days prior?
What if it is stored at a members house and he happens to be out of town so you loose access to the trailer while they are gone?

just a few things to think about.

off the top of my head.
Where do you store it?
What if a member needs it today and a member needs it tomorrow but geographically they are nowhere near each other and the member that needs it tomorrow wants to pick up the trailer a few days prior?
What if it is stored at a members house and he happens to be out of town so you loose access to the trailer while they are gone?

This is literally why Uhaul exists

off the top of my head.
Where do you store it?

Add to above list

Who titles, tags and insures it it?
Who maintains it?
Many members already own trailers, so there is no benefit in it for them although their dues help pay for it.

18'x7'
Tandem 3500 lb axles
Slide in ramps
2 5/16" coupler

Price would be $2500. Can add pics tomorrow.

I may be interested. I’ll send you a message when I’m finished with work.

Reactions: AJR
WTB-Yakima 1a raingutter mounts. Need 6 but would settle for 4. Load bars if you have them, any size.

Let me dig around a bit. I know I have at least six, but not sure if I have 8--point being that I'd prefer not to just end up with 2. They are all in good shape, and I have keys for the ones that have locks--I think 4 of them do. I no longer have my 80, so do not really have a use for them. Any extra load bars I have will be rusted badly enough to be worthless. I'll dig around this evening and post a couple pics.

WTB-Yakima 1a raingutter mounts. Need 6 but would settle for 4. Load bars if you have them, any size.
I may have 4 with bars. I will check when i get home. Also have a faring

I may have 4 with bars. I will check when i get home. Also have a faring

Keep me posted Andrew as plan to pull the trigger on new ones soon. Don't need fairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom