Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any 35mm camera folks out there? I have a Cannon EOS 650 with a couple lenses and a couple filters. Even have the original owners manual. PM me if interested.

Trades welcome, ammo always welcome. $25-30

60 series glass for front driver/passenger and rear driver/passenger (not the fixed glass) in excellent condition... asking 200

turns out the other glass i bought isn't going to work out so i need to get rid of these. will take 100 for all.

It’s rusty and for sale for parts I guess. Looks lifted huh? Never talked to the guy.

Thanks for the link!

To close the loop, you and @nutop recommended the same guy. I drove down there yesterday to grab a DS front door.

Super nice guy, fair prices, lots of parts for sale for 60s and 62s.

I’ve got a ‘96 80 series that I’m not going to use as I had originally planned (was going to put a 45 series body on the chassis) and it’s just sitting at a friends fab shop...so I’m throwing it out there if anyone is interested. I picked it up from Dean at H&H back in March and paid $1,300 I think.

Black with baller status gold emblems. Body is in very nice shape (minus funk from sitting at Roxx’s lot through a couple pollen season) and is very very rust free. Interior is poor but not destroyed. Head gasket is shot and will require r&r (it cranks over so not locked up but likely no compression). Comes with an extensive collection of early 2000 ‘summer hits’ on CDs - think Big Pun and Fat Joe tracks.

Would be a good candidate for fixing then driving, engine swap (maybe GM ls/4l65e...could make you a package deal) or part the body then use the chassis for your project du jour.

$1200 and will come with a clear title (I still need to get it transferred into my name...been putting it off). Will need to be towed to wherever. I can possibly help with delivery for asking price but that would only be in the RDU area.

Here is the only pic I have and is from when I brought it back from CLT.

Edit: no factory lockers...

3B45505F-9A68-4C8B-A374-B22FB7F601CC.jpeg

I’ve got a ‘96 80 series that I’m not going to use as I had originally planned (was going to put a 45 series body on the chassis) and it’s just sitting at a friends fab shop...so I’m throwing it out there if anyone is interested. I picked it up from Dean at H&H back in March and paid $1,300 I think.

Black with baller status gold emblems. Body is in very nice shape (minus funk from sitting at Roxx’s lot through a couple pollen season) and is very very rust free. Interior is poor but not destroyed. Head gasket is shot and will require r&r (it cranks over so not locked up but likely no compression). Comes with an extensive collection of early 2000 ‘summer hits’ on CDs - think Big Pun and Fat Joe tracks.

Would be a good candidate for fixing then driving, engine swap (maybe GM ls/4l65e...could make you a package deal) or part the body then use the chassis for your project du jour.

$1200 and will come with a clear title (I still need to get it transferred into my name...been putting it off). Will need to be towed to wherever. I can possibly help with delivery for asking price but that would only be in the RDU area.

Here is the only pic I have and is from when I brought it back from CLT.

Edit: no factory lockers...

View attachment 2195359
Pm sent

A few Items for FJ40:

Two sets of rear corner glass and flat glass for early model (65-72) hard tops.
  1. Dimensions of the large glass is 33 7/16" x 14 3/4" - $30 Per Piece (Have 4)
  2. Dimensions of the curved glass believe is 10.5" at its widest base - $30 Per Piece (Have 4)
Set of hard top sides that are rusty and crusty but could be used in a pinch - $75 for the sides without glass

Gas Tank out of a 72+ model. - $125

Front bench seat out of a 1969 FJ40 - $450

Gas Tank.jpg

Hard Top Glass.jpg

Hard Top Sides.jpg

Thanks for the link!

To close the loop, you and @nutop recommended the same guy. I drove down there yesterday to grab a DS front door.

Super nice guy, fair prices, lots of parts for sale for 60s and 62s.

Did you notice if he had mostly rust free and clean upper/lower hatches for 60/62?

He had a mostly rust free upper hatch, but no tailgates. If he had any tailgates, I would have bought one!

SOLD x5 1994 fzj80 rims + x4 BFG KO2 275/70r16 + x1 BFG Rugged AT. Two of the KO2s have 6000 miles and the other two have 10k miles. The rims are straight, but in need of reconditioning. $650 for them all. Spare rim/tire not pictured. Can send pics of individual wheels if you need them.

IMG_20200129_162722.jpg

Last edited:
x5 1994 fzj80 rims + x4 BFG KO2 275/70r16 + x1 BFG Rugged AT. Two of the KO2s have 6000 miles and the other two have 10k miles. The rims are straight, but in need of reconditioning. $650 for them all. Spare rim/tire not pictured. Can send pics of individual wheels if you need them.

View attachment 2195710
Doing the math right now. Please consider this as "dibs"! Will have an answer by 10pm.

x5 1994 fzj80 rims + x4 BFG KO2 275/70r16 + x1 BFG Rugged AT. Two of the KO2s have 6000 miles and the other two have 10k miles. The rims are straight, but in need of reconditioning. $650 for them all. Spare rim/tire not pictured. Can send pics of individual wheels if you need them.

View attachment 2195710
I'll PM you about picking them up.

Is anyone looking to sell an 80 series? Preferably 96-97.

Also, looking for a set of tires around a 275/70R18. I'm open to alternate sizes. I'm going up to pick up my 100 from Camp Lejeune next week and the tires are shot. I need to get it down here and would rather not drop a fortune on tires right now.

Also, looking for the rear plastic skid plate for a 100 series.

Is anyone looking to sell an 80 series? Preferably 96-97.

Also, looking for a set of tires around a 275/70R18. I'm open to alternate sizes. I'm going up to pick up my 100 from Camp Lejeune next week and the tires are shot. I need to get it down here and would rather not drop a fortune on tires right now.

Also, looking for the rear plastic skid plate for a 100 series.

I've got a set of 265/65/18 I'm trying to sell. Less than 10k on them. Michelin Defender LTX. Also heading down to Atlanta the 13th or 14th

If anyone comes across a rear bumper / tire carrier for an 80 please let me know. Also looking for another ARB awning.

WTB - Looking for a LC for the youngest daughter. She is set on a 80 however that is probably outside the budget. Looking for one that is not perfect and we can fix up together. Nothing major. Budget is up to $7000. (I know crazy low however I have to put this out here and at least give it a TRY. ) - Please keep your eyes open. I really appreciate it
80 series - Green or Black - 1993 to 1997
or
100 series - Green or Black - 1999 to 1999 (Has to be same year as her sister's)
or
Any other cool cruiser - I told her if we got a city truck (60 or 62 or 70), we could switch and use the white 100 for highway trips. She wants a manual as well. That one ONSC event when Johanna @NCNole let them drive her 40 basically ruined them (her) for life. ;<)

View attachment 2181604

View attachment 2181605

View attachment 2181606

View attachment 2181607
I am very happy that I contributed to ‘ruining’ them 😂😂

Selling two Baofeng UV-5R EX radios. Complete as new minus one User Manual. Includes one extra NIB battery, also 2 whip antennas (Nagoya, not pictured).

My reason for selling is that they do not accept the batteries from the rest of the UV-5 line, of which I have many, thus they only fit in their own chargers. I missed my Amazon return window so these have just been sitting so as not to get parts mixed up with my other radios.

$27 each on Amazon. The extra battery is $13, and the antennas are also $13 each. Buy this set for $50 picked up in Charlotte or figure out a mudship. I’ll ship for actual shipping charges.

6E38683C-25DF-4694-ADC1-3CA197EA83D1.jpeg

Selling two Baofeng UV-5R EX radios. Complete as new minus one User Manual. Includes one extra NIB battery, also 2 whip antennas (Nagoya, not pictured).

My reason for selling is that they do not accept the batteries from the rest of the UV-5 line, of which I have many, thus they only fit in their own chargers. I missed my Amazon return window so these have just been sitting so as not to get parts mixed up with my other radios.

$27 each on Amazon. The extra battery is $13, and the antennas are also $13 each. Buy this set for $50 picked up in Charlotte or figure out a mudship. I’ll ship for actual shipping charges.

View attachment 2197631
I'll take them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom