Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Active Miltary/Veterans: DeWalt 20V XR Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench (Bare) $115 + Free Shipping
Active Miltary/Veterans: DeWalt 20V XR Brushless 1/2 Impact Wrench (Bare) Buy Now ►
ShopMyExchange offers Active Military & Veterans: DeWalt 20V MAX XR Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench w/ Detent Pin Anvil (Bare Tool, DCF899B) on sale for $115.07. Shipping is free. Thanks jason34

You may create an account here (follow on-screen prompts) but must be at least one of the following to be eligible [complete list]
  • Active Duty Military
  • Retirees
  • Reserves
  • Honorably Discharged Veterans when certified 100% disabled.
  • National Guard personnel not in federal service
  • U.S. Civilian DoD employees, when stationed outside of the US
  • and dependents of the above
  • & More (complete list here)

Anyone want to buy one of those for me? :lol:

That was a great deal, was looking for a host as well

Wheels and tires for sale
4-Yokahama Geolander A/T-S LT285/75 R16. $400.00
PM if interested

67965814_2607978175899724_2918160450606596096_n.jpg

67666019_2607978239233051_1150696651417976832_n.jpg

67809005_2607978305899711_7991773689232228352_n.jpg

Last edited:
I also have chrome OEM FJ60 wheels if anyone is interested
PM if interested

Anyone have a line on brown cloth interior for an 80? I let one slip away when Steve and I were scavanging and wish I hadn't.

BTW, has any one had any luck organizing the posts on this site by original posting date? I have two engineering degrees, and I can't figure it out!

Not to my knowledge

For sale:
80 series 2.5 old man emu springs heavies With 1” coil spacers for front 10mm spacers for the rear.
Also rear 80 series fox shocks up to 2.5” lift still in good condition. Springs have been on the truck since we bought the truck. They’re well seasoned but still have some life.
$300 takes it all

Probably a long shot, but does anyone happen to have an extra floor hole cap/plug for an FJ60/62? The Toyota Part # is 90950-01450

Alternatively, does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement? Spent an hour at Carquest and Advanced auto but couldn't find anything.

Probably a long shot, but does anyone happen to have an extra floor hole cap/plug for an FJ60/62? The Toyota Part # is 90950-01450

Alternatively, does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement? Spent an hour at Carquest and Advanced auto but couldn't find anything.

Not that pretty or professional but I have plugged some firewall holes with two pieces of sheet metal trimmed to fit and A self tapping screw to sandwich them together
Is the hole round or oval? There are some plugs at Home Depot/Lowes that may work as well

Ill take them ,how much?

My bad Eric. They are toyota caps. Came with Del’s 450 wheels so i assumed lexus caps. Sorry man. $10 ea or 4/$30

For sale:
80 series 2.5 old man emu springs heavies With 1” coil spacers for front 10mm spacers for the rear.
Also rear 80 series fox shocks up to 2.5” lift still in good condition. Springs have been on the truck since we bought the truck. They’re well seasoned but still have some life.
$300 takes it all
Want to sell just the rear shocks? If so, let me know.

1990 m101a2 trailer for sale on carolina firearms forum for 700$ looks to be good shape

Wanted: FJ40 rear fender flares - prefer the Specter urethane flares, not fiberglass. Long shot, I know, but figured I'd check for used ones close by.

Really don't want to do this, however, events of the last week and weekend have shown me I will probably never get to use the trailer so rather than allow it to sit around and gather dust I will offer it for sale.

Here is a list of what has been done to date:

Purchased the trailer in Dec 2018, started work on it in March 2019
New tires and wheels, Pro Comp Xtreme 2-33x12.5R15 and US Wheel 15 x 10 white spoke wheels, have never been on the road. Will also add the first set I purchased which didn't match what was on my 40, Kumho Road Venture AT-51 31x10.5R15 on US Wheel 15 x 8 white spoke wheels. All tires and wheels were bead bag balanced and have chrome valve stems added.
Yakima Skyline RTT with annex
ARB 60L Classic II fridge with Bluetooth transmitter and hold down straps
New tongue jack and leveling jacks added to the rear
Goal Zero 1000w Lithium battery portable power pack w/2-30 watt solar panels wired into side and rear lights and interior lights with weatherproof switches
Camping accessories such as folding sink, folding table and stools, water containers
Added a storage box on top coated with Monstaliner
Mounted the RTT with Yakima mounting bars and landing pads
Smittybilt awning
Tekonsha electric brake controller
Overhauled the trailer brakes, builder installed the brakes backwards
Replaced a pair of slides for the cooker and added a new propane bottle
Folding cot with pad
Nemo portable shower
Cooking utensils, plates, knives, spoons and forks

Plus other things I have forgotten about

All-in-all I have about $14k in the trailer. Serious inquiries/offers will be welcomed.

Clean NC title Tow vehicle not included.

DWS_0041.JPG
DWS_0042.JPG
DWS_0043.JPG
DWS_0044.JPG
DWS_0046.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom