Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m going to be listing my Santa Fe in the coming weeks. Looks like there’s a move in the future and I can’t take it.

2002 AWD Santa Fe $2k 170k replaced the ac last year. Its been the extra grocery getter/kid hauler. Drives tight.
What about the coming 'days'? I'll have him look into that one as I know nothing of them.

@JohnVee - We have to sell the LX and get our daughter something smaller. We can make a deal - need money - let me know. Rides great at stock height.

Can you give more info of your coming sale. The 80 is sold and (once I have a job) I wish to roll out of the 4runnner into something newer.

Can you give more info of your coming sale. The 80 is sold and (once I have a job) I wish to roll out of the 4runnner into something newer.
eh, forget me. I thought I read GX, not LX.

Sorry.

Remember that big Rooftop Tent deal we all had? I’ve yet to use mine and it’s just taking up space. Comes with a ladder extension and it’s been stored inside for most of the time. Somewhere between the retail price and the price I paid is a price I’d be happy with. LMK if there’s interest. Still jobless but not desperate yet. I’ll make a great deal on it if you also buy the 100% rust free FJ60 that it fits nicely on top of. :)

So the retail on the RTT was $2000 - I'd like to get 1200 for it. I think we paid like $900 or so with shipping? plus a ride down to go get them. Yep - I'm trying to make a few bucks, it's something you do when you don't have a job.

Last edited:
Remember that big Rooftop Tent deal we all had? I’ve yet to use mine and it’s just taking up space. Comes with a ladder extension and it’s been stored inside for most of the time. Somewhere between the retail price and the price I paid is a price I’d be happy with. LMK if there’s interest. Still jobless but not desperate yet. I’ll make a great deal on it if you also buy the 100% rust free FJ60 that it fits nicely on top of. :)

So the retail on the RTT was $2000 - I'd like to get 1200 for it. I think we paid like $900 or so with shipping? plus a ride down to go get them. Yep - I'm trying to make a few bucks, it's something you do when you don't have a job.

The question is.....how much for the FJ60?

I'll have to give it some thought...... Initial thoughts:
20170505-dr-evil.jpg

Seriously though, I don't know. Seeing as it's got a 350 TBI and an auto (just rebuilt) the value goes down but the usability goes waaay up - you can tow a boat and go 90 in it no problem. The complete lack of rust is a huge plus (just came from Arizona) and the big ass Reefmonkey decals on the side have to add a huge amount ;).... I have to assume that I would get more for it if I cleaned it up and put it online, but I'd rather not sell it and if I do I'd rather sell it to a cruiser head. Anyone that's really serious would probably want to come look and make me an offer. I will say that I've got quite a bit of money into it, so I won't let it go cheap.

Last edited:
I came down from the price above. Wish I hadn't and Buster was still here. Just sayin'

T.

believe me - I'll regret selling the 60 seeing as it's the only one i have with no rust and the best setup for offroad. A new set of wheels and tires, sliders, a refresh back to factory gray paint, and a rebuild of the steering box (little leaky) and it'd be perfect.

I kind of regret selling my 62. It was 1/3 of the price as any other with zero rust and was clean. Don’t get me wrong, I like both of my 100 series, but a 60/62 with a V8 would be amazing.

I need to find a F engine cylinder head to replace the one on my engine now. I did find one not long ago but it is cracked.

Last edited:
FREE STUFF

28 gallon water tank. Was in my camping trailer but I decided to go another route. Clean inside.
DSCN0769.JPG

TEQ decal. I thought I ordered white but I hit the wrong selection. 20" diameter
DSCN0771.JPG

I need to find a F engine cylinder head to replace the one on my engine now. I did find one not long ago but it has is cracked.

What are your casting marks. I have a f engine with a head. Would need to be checked and gone through.

The part number appears to be 60031 and there is a 3 on the head. I can't see the rest of the numbers since they are under the power steering bracket. The 40 has a build date of March 70 so I assume, I hate that word, the head is also March 70.

Literally thousands of styles and colors and new stuff for sale by me, a member. Would be cool if a few locals checked out the thread and gave me some feedback/suggestions. I’m sure most of you don’t make it to the sponsor forum that often. I know I didn’t before I became one. Here it is:

According to a Grumpy Old Man I use a 17 year old model with her boobs hanging out. For the record she’s 23 I believe. I swear it!

Literally thousands of styles and colors and new stuff for sale by me, a member. Would be cool if a few locals checked out the thread and gave me some feedback/suggestions. I’m sure most of you don’t make it to the sponsor forum that often. I know I didn’t before I became one. Here it is:

According to a Grumpy Old Man I use a 17 year old model with her boobs hanging out. For the record she’s 23 I believe. I swear it!
Just ordered the LPB shirt....

Thanks.

The part number appears to be 60031 and there is a 3 on the head. I can't see the rest of the numbers since they are under the power steering bracket. The 40 has a build date of March 70 so I assume, I hate that word, the head is also March 70.

I didn’t have a chance to pull the valve cover today...in-laws in town. The block is part number 60030 (F145 vintage). I will try to get the valve cover pulled tomorrow evening to verify casting. If it ends up being what you need - $50.

Land Cruiser Phil Rock Rails $250

New never mounted but light scratches on the primer.

Wife and daughter complained to much about not having a step when I removed my OPOR sliders.

IMG_20190623_091359.jpg
IMG_20190623_091328.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom