Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Custom Campers are all the rage

00L0L_fuEcb5xR0dY_600x450.jpg

Wanted for 1976 FJ40
Inside rear ambulance door handle (flapper style)
Windshield Washer bottle
1 rear seatbelt
Thanks

Swisher deck mower 60". Older version of what is shown below. Guessing 12-13 years old
Honda 13 HP mower
New carb 2 years ago
All new spindles, bearings, blades last year
Needs a battery if you want to use the starter, I've pull started it for the better part of 8 years

$500.00

If interested I'll text you pics of mower.

728172398540.jpg

Hey guys gonna be putting my Tacoma up for sals id like to not trade it in if someone could use a good little pick up on here.

2006 Tacoma SR5
4x4
190,xxx miles
Cheap space lift, 32” tires
All pro bed rack and also have a kolbalt tool box
She’s not the most beautiful truck, clear coat is peeling, big scratches on the bumper, dent in the driver side rocker panel but it’s been super reliable and does great, but we need something that can tow a 5th wheel. Asking 9k for ONSC
shoot me a message or text me for details

Edit: might be holding onto this now that we got a sequoia to pull some stuff going to look at TT vs 5th wheel in the next week or so.

422E3A57-17A6-4E6B-90FE-BC69FC173AF9.jpeg

6BDAFC25-35AE-4117-BA5C-3B707C469712.jpeg

4DF19783-D166-469E-B209-5E822FBDB5BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone in the charlotte area have a spare passenger side 80 series taillight i can buy off them? Cracked mine last year on Daniel and I'm way overdue for an inspection and want to get that taken care of!

TIA

Does anyone in the charlotte area have a spare passenger side 80 series taillight i can buy off them? Cracked mine last year on Daniel and I'm way overdue for an inspection and want to get that taken care of!

TIA

Thought I had one but it is a good driver's side I have not passenger.

Looking for a non-locked, rear 3rd member for an 80 - local to Charlotte would be a bonus but going to have regeared at ECG so could pickup near Raleigh as well. Whatcha got?

Free free, free free free

Free.

7 rims/tires (4 steelies style and 3 wagon style). At least 5 hold air but would be suitable for rollers only (not safe for road use...disclaimer). Steelies are welded but no hubcap clips.

All are Toyota pattern - 6x5.5

Need gone by Friday or they are going to the dump. Take 7 or zero!

C3930A9C-E7CF-44B2-9915-B7898D566D17.jpeg
0A770870-9713-4940-9213-5504E72BA599.jpeg
C20593F0-23EF-40CB-8445-705A8DE6A5B0.jpeg

Thought I had one but it is a good driver's side I have not passenger.

Guy in the GA clubhouse has a pair, busted DS, but good PS. Lemme find the link.

Edit: I stand corrected, he is in the same boat as you.

Free free, free free free

Free.

7 rims/tires (4 steelies style and 3 wagon style). At least 5 hold air but would be suitable for rollers only (not safe for road use...disclaimer). Steelies are welded but no hubcap clips.

All are Toyota pattern - 6x5.5

Need gone by Friday or they are going to the dump. Take 7 or zero!

View attachment 2022923View attachment 2022924View attachment 2022926

John
I need those rollers.
I can swing by to get them later in the week. If nobody has claimed them yet

Thanks for checking!

Your welcome. #tuckerspartswench just picked up a load of stuff over the weekend. I'll have her check and see if she got any.

(That's my wife's used parts business that she is trying to get up and going)

Your welcome. #tuckerspartswench just picked up a load of stuff over the weekend. I'll have her check and see if she got any.

(That's my wife's used parts business that she is trying to get up and going)
Awesome!!!

Free or beer: I have some (4) 17” 5 lug wheels that came off a 100. I picked them up from @Bryanseye last year for a case of beer I think. Anyone want them? Beer is good. They are in great shape, but I ended up using my 16s bc I couldn’t find a 5th 17”.

Free or beer: Also have 3x Michelin tires that came off my 100. Kept them to use on my trailer but haven’t found any 16” wheels and tired of staring at the tires. Tires are ok....I replaced them with KO2s and kept the best 3 for trailer and a spare but they had been run quite a bit.

Awesome!!!

0708192036.jpg

0708192036a.jpg

Little Dusty but looks complete.

If you are interested, and you can't find one local, shoot me a pm and I'll see what it would be shipped to you.

View attachment 2024587

View attachment 2024589

Little Dusty but looks complete.

If you are interested, and you can't find one local, shoot me a pm and I'll see what it would be shipped to you.

Wooooo! I filled my cracks in yesterday with some yellow tinted plastic JB weld and I’m going to take it to the inspection station across the street and see if they’ll give me the thumbs up, if not I’ll definitely take it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom