Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you give me dimensions of the water tank, and locations of the other ports?

20" wide, 8" high and 48" long. Photo of inlet and outlet ports below.

DSCN0772.JPG

20" wide, 8" high and 48" long. Photo of inlet and outlet ports below.

View attachment 2011623

If those are the only ports, I'll have to pass. Need to have the tank standing up for my setup, not laying down like that one is configured to be. Appreciate the follow up!

Adding a port is simple. ‘Fish tank bulkheads’ are cheap. I’ve installed tons of them in glass fish tanks. Diamond bit. Waaay easier with plastic.

With the location of that fill port, the small outlet would be on the bottom in my desired configuration. I'm apprehensive about sealing that hole reliably.

Don't be nervous. I've got 2 holes in the bottom of my 90 gallon glass fishtank that don't leak, and I've drilled into a 6000 gallon acrylic system on the bottom and used the bulkheads, there's really nothing to fear. It's a good idea to put a drip hole under that area anyway for when the temperature difference of the water in the tank causes condensation.

If you're that concerned you could always upgrade to the threaded schedule 80 bulkheads:

If you can drill a hole, turn a wrench and use teflon tape, you can reliably seal the hole. You'll want a T coming off that and so that during winter you can drain the system. Think of the bulkhead like you would a welded seam - it's stronger than the factory holes in that tank, for sure.

Oh, and use PEX, and skip the shark bite fittings, they're too pricey for what they are. If you wanna borrow my pex tool and you can have about 20 or so feet of pex pipe that I've got laying around.

If I elevated the tank too, could use that as a drain port. Hmmm...

@David1947 let me take some measurements when I get home and I'll get back to you.

Appreciate the offers boys. I have Pex (red and blue) along with crimp rings and a crimping tool already :cheers:

@David1947 the tank won't fit standing up in the space I have. Appreciate the info, but I'll pass.

Friend Still looking for a 100.

Is anyone interested in a Frontrunner Roof top tent with annex? It had a repair on the bottom of the deck and a small tear in the rain cover. It is in great condition over all. I bought it used, but haven’t used it yet. I bought two hardshell roof top tents from CVT since they are clearing out their warehouse and won’t need the Frontrunner. I will try and get some pics this weekend. I would like $600.

Is anyone interested in a Frontrunner Roof top tent with annex? It had a repair on the bottom of the deck and a small tear in the rain cover. It is in great condition over all. I bought it used, but haven’t used it yet. I bought two hardshell roof top tents from CVT since they are clearing out their warehouse and won’t need the Frontrunner. I will try and get some pics this weekend. I would like $600.

Is this a special sale from CVT going on presently? thanks.

i am interested in the RTT

I have 4 Cooper STT Pros with lots of tread left for sale. Discount tire measured tred at 13/32nds. They do have some cupping from running tire pressures too low but otherwise are in great shape and holding air fine. These would be perfect for a dedicated offroader. I've replaced them with Cooper ST Maxx for a hybrid AT/MT.

Asking $400 for members and $450 for non-members. Tires only no wheels.

I have 4 Cooper STT Pros with lots of tread left for sale. Discount tire measured tred at 13/32nds. They do have some cupping from running tire pressures too low but otherwise are in great shape and holding air fine. ]

Size?

Sorry bout that. From my signature 315/75/16 Cooper STT PRO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom