Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Set of four 265/75/15 General Ameritrac tires mounted on white 6 lug aftermarket wagon wheels. Tires are old but no cracks or dry rot that I can see and the tread is like new. Probably 90 percent. These would be good project rollers. $80 for the set of four. These are on CL for $100. PM me if you are interested.
7EAE6685-5412-4C80-B90D-D26809EF66D5.jpeg
14BB8645-0FDB-4863-8232-DCCE73092908.jpeg
FC7D2F73-3FDE-4FC2-97DE-81924323AC89.jpeg
B6584DD1-B8DD-4B31-90EC-285CF578A9F1.jpeg

19 foot searay for sale. With trailer. Send a note for details.

A6C97CC0-778B-4D43-8A82-D05F2B42D8A5.jpeg

There was a delay but here is the listing for the 80. It was supposed to be to buy my :princess: a car but have since lost my job so ....

Any help you can provide passing this on is deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Rice

Would be a huge help for me! I have two cases. I can swing by whenever after you get them.
@S4Cruiser I have your cases. Sent a pm but it still hasn’t been read. If anyone has his number could you let him know or pass along to me.

Thanks again @weejub for picking up from Madison

@S4Cruiser I have your cases. Sent a pm but it still hasn’t been read. If anyone has his number could you let him know or pass along to me.

Thanks again @weejub for picking up from Madison

Thanks! Read it in email but was busy with work most of the day. I’ll text you and setup a time to come by later this week...maybe Wednesday.

There was a delay but here is the listing for the 80. It was supposed to be to buy my :princess: a car but have since lost my job so ....

Any help you can provide passing this on is deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Rice
How does a school close down? Garner high closed temporarily for a full renovation but they are back open and school is bigger than ever.

Recruiting @Rice for NC State physics department!!

WTB - 2003 to 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser in NC.

ONSC,

I have a friend looking for a 2003 to 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser (No LX's). He is located in Raleigh. Budget is between $10k and $15k. Ready to buy within next 3 weeks. Send me a PM and I will send over his contact details. Thank you.

My vanity got the best of me recently. I purchased new tires and wheels for my camping trailer and after looking at them for a long time I decided I should have purchased tires and wheels to match my 40, so I did.

The tires and wheels I want to sell are Kumho Road Venture radials, 31x10.5R15's, two tires have less than 50 road miles and the third has never been on the road. All three were balanced with bead balance bags which gets rid of those nasty looking wheel weights which are hammered onto the wheel rims. If you have never had tires balanced with bead balance bags before, they work extremely well. The tires cost $331 new and the balancing was $60. The wheels are US Wheel 8 x 15 white spoke wheels and there are new chrome valve stems installed. The wheels were $222 new. All in all I have about $615 or so in the three and will sell them for $375. A fourth tire and wheel can be purchased easily. The tires came from Amazon and the wheels from Summit Racing. The balance bags and valve stems came from NAPA and I can supply part numbers for those.

The three are as close to new as possible.

DWS_0002.JPG

I have a set of 100-series rear springs with about 135k miles ... Free

I have a set of generic land cruiser all-weather floor mats from our 200 ... Free

I have a set of 5 FJ60 Wagon Wheels for sale. 4 were originally white, and spray painted black, one is chrome. All have Firestone destination ATs with decent tread 31x10.5r15 with a little dry rot. Fine for around town or rollers. I’m asking $400 OBO for the set. They are the wheels on my minitruck. Comes with 2 HubCaps

4BB6D892-DBAD-49EC-BE9A-4562E2526219.jpeg

WANT TO BUY

My brother needs to buy an SUV ASAP, like this weekend. Not brand specific. Not a wheeler. Just reliable to last him a year of DC to UVA commutes. Needs to fit 2 humans and a 100lb dog. We’re in the DC area right now. $10k budget.

Time and reliability are crucial. Family matters are pressing.

WANT TO BUY

My brother needs to buy an SUV ASAP, like this weekend. Not brand specific. Not a wheeler. Just reliable to last him a year of DC to UVA commutes. Needs to fit 2 humans and a 100lb dog. We’re in the DC area right now. $10k budget.

At 10k @Rice Cruiser would fit the bill. Fresh rebuild ect..... will easily hit the space requirements

At 10k @Rice Cruiser would fit the bill. Fresh rebuild ect..... will easily hit the space requirements
Yeah, I know. But he’s not about to step into a lifted truck. And I’m not giving him one of mine, either. There’s a 2000 for $5k near Baltimore but we won’t have time to check it out now. Oh well.

@JohnVee - We have to sell the LX and get our daughter something smaller. We can make a deal - need money - let me know. Rides great at stock height.

WANT TO BUY

I’m going to be listing my Santa Fe in the coming weeks. Looks like there’s a move in the future and I can’t take it.

2002 AWD Santa Fe $2k 170k replaced the ac last year. Its been the extra grocery getter/kid hauler. Drives tight.

@JohnVee - We have to sell the LX and get our daughter something smaller. We can make a deal - need money - let me know. Rides great at stock height.
Dammit. How did I forget? Thanks, I'll mention it later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom