Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a need for this rusted tailgate? Maybe for a template, scrap, or ? Its rusted at bottom, but top is good. Free to anyone that wants it. Im located just South of Uptown

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dWPxMdk9HfK4hzEB9

5OiELczPf3zI9WKPBCXRJ4VuBMMG7mfooZFRoIdBJeJ2syp9inaFRWQFA95qYLbVoHRJRMfHl5o-GptmbMFACgi5y5_A-vkV7Ets-Wl0D6YwJJXkhrUAztuKcZY5cOyKPkdry5udTGCmpnDLqILKp4jCEFwWxoVjD82fY3cXb1F0tkIeR1-7LwUixdI7QDLjUP2OvCitPgrbfIID77GwlZDDaC4hI114V_TMS9TqC8hc1rdSGEIBxlwvZj63AL_iqMeCp99kfxBTzN_Kn5WNBhriOHYjb_4FZn-WIAxkDy_cG3Kw-xwj7kotf9cS-UV8EUMEMGKaFGrkPawYkOdTPC2yR0qpFBbgG0SbsIDkFmbVq54rtpmM4-g6J-G0p7NZWg3KrnCDroODtrYrrSR27muhZ-wxpoDFs5CIH3q1dEIu44s-luxoLKhXNbr1JZrxQkBzbaCei1uaXJoQ1hScivgRXaznu-ZX_AMx2lv7D-MlqDMI8Ouh6DGeMhFQUMqIp2xq6PgMtSgkyOPfVVe7HCOMTKvq1e45bxPGr5VuallQZ3ziBXJGo6dCIQ8hQMoGRh5sEvlb-oyF38RrOcY8eTPWxEByGue-glJhCkrY=w652-h868-no

dWPxMdk9HfK4hzEB9

Last edited:
Link works for me.

Im interested Clint If it does not need to be gone immediately. Can you pm me a phone number.
Thanks

hey yall, my name is walker, im a member of the Upstate Cruisers. i was wondering if anyone bought multiple fridges awhile back from that group buy that they would be willing to sell. just need one, thanks

I have one that I'd sell. Only bought one and haven't used it. PM me if interested.

Anyone have a 2000s 4 door Lexus something car? Might want to get one for a DD.

Super nice lx for sale in high point. Slinky susp. 37s. F/r armor. Lots of trollhole love.

Sitting at Gossett's nursery. For true interest i can get a number to you via pm.

upload_2018-8-23_7-32-11.jpeg

They do ... but thats what was on it a few weeks back. Newish stt pro. There were talks of him wanting 35s instead so he may have done that before it went for sale.

Last edited:
Thats it. Yup. SC owner got into an accident after dumping lots of coin at Marshalls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom