Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Runner

18F11EE9-0509-4046-9A89-B81F18881705.jpeg

Yeah. U can buy my 100 for 50k. Actual race truck. Baahaa.

Anyone have a decent hub / drum puller I can rent or buy? The cheapo one from Amazon was quickly defeated by my 1953 Willy's rear brake drum. Old Jeep drums are a booger to pull off the axles.

hp600.jpg

@NC LX or anyone - Looking for a lower price point on a decent winch for my LX. I need something to get by for a year or so at least that will likely not be used much :\ Even if a good value brand could be recommended, it would be great.

Youre about a year late. Summit Racing was blowing out TJM stuff. They had their stealth series 12.5k on clearance for 450.00 free shipping and no tax. wireless controller, syn rope. Mine is still in the box, awaiting deployment.

@sleepycruiser may or may not have mounted his up. Maybe you can talk him out of it.

Youre about a year late. Summit Racing was blowing out TJM stuff. They had their stealth series 12.5k on clearance for 450.00 free shipping and no tax. wireless controller, syn rope. Mine is still in the box, awaiting deployment.

@sleepycruiser may or may not have mounted his up. Maybe you can talk him out of it.
He wasn't too late back then, but I have it now! That was during Jamie's buy, sell, repeat phase.

He wasn't too late back then, but I have it now! That was during Jamie's buy, sell, repeat phase.

Yea! So stuff it Steve - - I was dumb then and dumb now . . . .wait a minute :)

Lol. Was trying to hook a brother up

40 cal ammo cans in kernersville.

Screenshot_20180519-085044_Facebook.jpg

By the time I made up my mind they sold out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom