Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SKMR3 reticle
How did you like the SKMR3 reticle? I just couldn't get used to the double drop from 100-200 yards on the reticle and kept shooting high. There are 4 breaks in the vertical between 100 and 200 and only 2 on everything else out to 1000.
I know it was just me but having to remember that cost me a nice 8pt last year. After I was shown what i was doing wrong I was flawless It is a nice scope with 16 mil of view at 100 yards

I have the SKMR3 Mil, which has .5mil subtensions to elevation until 3-4 mils, which are .1mil. I was never fortunate enough to hunt with it, but killed a lot of steel plates at various distances to 1000y. It is my favorite "christmas tree" type reticle.

It's clean, and very good if you want to have a tree and still spot your own shots using a heavy rifle and anything light recoiling like the 6.5 class and below.

Pulling up some old data on the phone, .5 mil (first subtension) was 220y and 1 mil (second subtension) 290y at last elevation with the last load I was using (147gr ELD-M pushing 2700-2720 FPS, 100y zero). Slow, long bullet in the 6.5 but always shot well and had a .351 G7 BC.

it's gone

one available: Sequoia/tundra rim (17") with older BFG KM2 tire. Steve bought 4 of these a while back and now his nephew has them and doesn't need another. i am making space in my storage and this is free to a good home (free = a 12 pack of beer as barter)

looks like this:

wheel.png

Last edited:
one available: Sequoia/tundra rim (17") with older BFG KM2 tire. Steve bought 4 of these a while back and now his nephew has them and doesn't need another. i am making space in my storage and this is free to a good home (free = a 12 pack of beer as barter)

looks like this:

View attachment 3551324
appreciate first dibs but he forgot I had 5 already

looks like this:

View attachment 3551324
actually I got a buddy not on mud who can use it. I'll PM you

Anyone in the club looking for a nice economy car I'll have this 09 Corolla S for sale. 176k runs and drives out great

SOLD
E353DC42-4B1A-485D-95FE-D62C949D1A8E.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone in the club looking for a nice economy car I'll have this 09 Corolla S for sale. 176k runs and drives out great, will be detailing it soon clear coat issues on the roof and top of the trunk. Couple of scuffs and a dent in the passenger back door but otherwise a very nice little car. gonna ask around 5k for it but will to offer a club discount before I post it up for sale

View attachment 3557949

View attachment 3557950

View attachment 3557951

View attachment 3557952

View attachment 3557953
PM sent

I am very interested. Been looking for a car for my daughter who is getting ready to get her license. I'm in NoVA down near Potomac mills mall.

Anyone in the club looking for a nice economy car I'll have this 09 Corolla S for sale. 176k runs and drives out great, will be detailing it soon clear coat issues on the roof and top of the trunk. Couple of scuffs and a dent in the passenger back door but otherwise a very nice little car. gonna ask around 5k for it but will to offer a club discount before I post it up for sale

PM Sent.

Looking for a cheap set of OEM wheels & tires for my 2001 LX470 that I am putting up for sale. PM me with pics and price please.

If someone wants to trade with my 18" Tundra wheels with Falken Wildpeak AT3 (~6000 miles on them), we can work out a number too.

i-pPNK8Sp-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a cheap set of OEM wheels & tires for my 2001 LX470 that I am putting up for sale. PM me with pics and price please.

If someone wants to trade with my 18" Tundra wheels with Falken Wildpeak AT3 (~6000 miles on them), we can work out a number too.

i-pPNK8Sp-X2.jpg
I'm considering getting a hundred. PM me with the details before you post the ad.

looking for OEM or just another set of wheels i have a set of tundra steelies with almost new firestones on them, but i can understand if you going for the "back to stock" look.

i may be interested it the tundra alloys. if you come up with a price

Free- OEM blackout overlay for the "4x4" tailgate badge on a 07-21 tundra. I do not need it as my TRD OR does not have a tailgate badge.
Given away

Last edited:
Some Misc shooting and reloading items:

- Protekor Rabbit Ear rear leather bag, new. Needs to be filled with shot. $35

- .277 (.270 Win) Bullets. Nosler 130gr Partitions (50) and Hornady 130gr Interlok (100). $45

- Alliant E3 1lb cans, unopened. $40 ea; 8-10 available.

Need IMR 4895 or IMR 4064 and could work a trade. Also have Ramshot TAC and AA 1680 to trade.

tempImagep6UDeR.png

I'm considering getting a hundred. PM me with the details before you post the ad.
Thanks David. The LX was sold yesterday. I am just catching up here after a few days.

looking for OEM or just another set of wheels i have a set of tundra steelies with almost new firestones on them, but i can understand if you going for the "back to stock" look.

i may be interested it the tundra alloys. if you come up with a price
Truck was sold as-is. Thanks. Just catching up with this forum after a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom