Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still looking for:
-- FJ40 bumper gusset (one)...already have two; looking for a cheap/rougher one as it will be cut to fit a power steering box bracket.
-- FJ40 hood; accurate to 1978 (no rust-through)
-- FJ40 tow hook (one)
-- FJ40 air intake "horn" 1975-1978

Now also looking for:
-- Warn M8274

Thanks

I have a really good shape intake horn and the connecting hose from City Racer. If you are interested PM me and I will take some pics and send the your way. Looking for $300 for both. I have a '76 and didn't realize there were different versions and recently bought the correct version so selling the version for the later model 40.

I think I have a tow hook as well but I need to confirm when I get home. I am in Springfield VA.

SOLD!
I picked up an extra clock. $55 I can deliver it to the next meeting.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I have a really good shape intake horn and the connecting hose from City Racer. If you are interested PM me and I will take some pics and send the your way. Looking for $300 for both. I have a '76 and didn't realize there were different versions and recently bought the correct version so selling the version for the later model 40.

I think I have a tow hook as well but I need to confirm when I get home. I am in Springfield VA.

Thanks for the offer, but just bought an intake horn and brackets from iptman. I will update the WTB post.

Can anyone use a set of running boards off an 04 LX470? I’m moving and don’t feel like carrying them along. Free if you want them. Located in Woodbridge.
Color?

I have too many grills. Here are two that I do not need:

Weber Go Anywhere Charcoal. Used once, close to like new with paperwork. $50
tempImage3MP4yu.png
tempImagexr1lvR.png

Weber 22" Kettle with one touch ash/cleaning system. 12 years of use but very good condition and well maintained/covered throughout. No rust inside bowl. Cooking Grate in good shape; lower grate is rusty as expected. Also included are charcoal separators, weber chimney, kingsford charcoal storage box, weber nylon cover (has a couple holes).

$50, or free with above weber.
tempImageHj9sOx.png

40 tow hooks $20 Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3590643407874294/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Aea21c48e-0492-49a7-8ec2-c7592b5126b0

Does the CTIS work and not leak and does it have a VA title?
Yes, and yes. Some small air leaks but mostly solid. Have a bunch of spare truck parts and ctis stuff too. Just been collecting from other who had done the delete. Two of the tires leak down slowly but have the gaskets for them. They are beadlocks as you know. ALL parts and extras will go with truck.

ARB 37 qt. Fridge/Freezer

This fridge came in a Cruiser I recently purchased and I decided to replace it with a 63 qt Element that I aleady had. The fridge is in excellent condition and comes with the transit bag as shown. The specs are shown in the ARBBUSA link below. Sorry for the poor pics. $650

37 Quart Classic Series II Fridge Freezer 10801352 - https://store.arbusa.com/37-quart-classic-series-ii-fridge-freezer-10801352/
ARB Angle.jpg

ARB Front.jpg

ARB Side.jpg

Last edited:
ICOM 208H

This ham radio has the M-mod performed by Mr. Ed who also programmed all of the CLCC channels and local repeaters so it's good to go for VHF/UHF/GMRS. The Cruiser I recently purchased came with another ICOM so the one in my Tundra is available. It has the remote faceplate, and comes with all cables, GMRS antenna, PDF User Manual, and remote speaker. $250

ICOM Face.jpg

ICOM Mic.jpg

ICOM Antenna.jpg

Attachments

• ICOM 208H.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 23
PM sent

Some made in USA made liquid fuel camping appliances:

#1. MSR Dragonfly. These are great. My other one has been so tough and easy to keep going in the field that I don't need this backup. They burn white gas, pump gas, kerosene, diesel, JP8, etc. Performance characteristics and maintenance requirements vary by fuel. Dragonfly is unique in the lineup in that it simmers like your kitchen range. They are loud, having a bell-and-spreader type burner unless you use a quietstove adapter. This one has only been used once, and with white gas. $110
IMG_2533.JPG

#2 Coleman 533. Duel fuel stove. Only fired once to test with white gas. $60
IMG_2535.JPG
IMG_2536.JPG

#3 Coleman 275 lantern. This is a very large lantern.. This one has a rare amber globe, igniter, and carry case. Brighter than the more common 220 type and quieter. I have cleaned it and replaced the generator. It runs well and I have been using it with white gas for back yard illumination, but the mantles need to be replaced. Excellent shape and 8/78 build date. $60

IMG_2537.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

Here are some better pics of the 37 qt. ARB fridge for sale.

IMG_4940.jpeg

IMG_4936.jpeg

IMG_4934.jpeg

IMG_4937.jpeg

IMG_4938.jpeg

IMG_4935.jpeg

I’m looking to sell my 2010 GX with ~198k miles. The caveat is that the transmission needs to be replaced. It is currently drivable up to 4th gear. New tires and brakes within the last two months. Car is paid off and registered in VA.

IMG_9379.jpeg

I’m looking to sell my 2010 GX with ~198k miles. The caveat is that the transmission needs to be replaced. It is currently drivable up to 4th gear. New tires and brakes within the last two months. Car is paid off and registered in VA.

View attachment 3500173
Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom