Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I can do something with those. Pm me so pick up details I’ll take them off your hands.

I knew you would respond Lol

Anybody have a driver's side mirror for an 80 series?

Anyone have a rust free hitch for an 80 they are looking to get rid of? Thanks.

Anyone have a disc brake front axle? 40 or 60 series? I have a customer wanting disc brakes so I just need the knuckle's out and outer axle.

Also anyone need any stock 80 series running boards? I pulled them off a customers truck. FREE to a good home.

I am heading to Manassas this weekend and can bring them up.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
[QUOTE="matzell, post: 12136593, member: 5593]
Also anyone need any stock 80 series running boards? I pulled them off a customers truck. FREE to a good home.

I am heading to Manassas this weekend and can bring them up.

Thanks,
Rob[/QUOTE]
I’d love the running boards if they aren’t damaged. My wife’s are slightly tweaked on each side and she’s upset about it. Doesn’t want sliders yet. I’m in Gainesville, close to Manassas.

Anyone changed or changing there oil? I’m in need of old oil. Now that I don’t have a diesel I need oil for my waste oil burner heater. Let me know I can pick it up. I can probably use 10 gallons to get my stock back up.

I’ll take it I’m not sure how soon I can get to Rockville. if you bring it to the meeting I’ll definitely take it.

Sweet!

You are the man Johnny!

Anyone changed or changing there oil? I’m in need of old oil. Now that I don’t have a diesel I need oil for my waste oil burner heater. Let me know I can pick it up. I can probably use 10 gallons to get my stock back up.

I've got a 55gal plastic drum I've been dumping oil into (though a filter too).
I don't know how much is in it... but at least 15 gal I'd think.
Got any way to pull it outta a drum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom