Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have some good windshield hinges for my 1965 FJ40? Ones I got from CCOT are too big. I have a big gap between w/s and cowl and now my top won't sit down all the way. I've tried loosening all bolts and adjusting but no luck. they are just too big.
Got a pair from John Pardi. He has had every part I've ever needed.

FREE - fzj80 tailgate. Pay me what you think it's worth or I'll trade for minitruck parts. Been sitting in the dirt for awhile, but it’s in good shape. Super dirty though!

View attachment 1768627

***SOLD*** - Fzj80 aluminum roof rack. Probably weighs 70 lbs. 8 low profile gamiviti feet. Super stout. $500 or trade for minitruck/4runner parts

View attachment 1768628
View attachment 1768630
Thanks Brian* for an easy transaction. Fully aligning the rack this morning

Last edited:
Brian, I need a refund. It takes entirely too much work to get stuff on the roof.

20180915_130621.jpg

Tires for sale. Set of 4 Hankook Dynapro ATM with decent tread in P265/75R16 with a date code of 2013. These tires are $143.40 per on TireRack.com right now. Going to list in the tire section for $200, but first offering to club members for $150.
I also accidentally attached the photos below and can't seem to get rid of them, so here is their listing. 3 stock FZJ80 wheels for washer lug nuts from a 95'-97'. Have previously been powdercoated, but have small areas of corrosion. Mounted with stock Michelins that have some cracking. Would make good spares, but I would not run them as primaries. $150 for the three.

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

Tires for sale. Set of 4 Hankook Dynapro ATM with decent tread in P265/75R16 with a date code of 2013. These tires are $143.40 per on TireRack.com right now. Going to list in the tire section for $200, but first offering to club members for $150.
I also accidentally attached the photos below and can't seem to get rid of them, so here is their listing. 3 stock FZJ80 wheels for washer lug nuts from a 95'-97'. Have previously been powdercoated, but have small areas of corrosion. Mounted with stock Michelins that have some cracking. Would make good spares, but I would not run them as primaries. $150 for the three.

View attachment 1790590

View attachment 1790591

View attachment 1790592

View attachment 1790593

View attachment 1790594
Dude, I'll buy the tires, maybe the wheels too.

I have a disc brake setup from an FJ60. Includes everything but the Aisin hubs, two birfs, both knuckle assemblies with rotors, both calipers are there for use as cores. Good shape. $250 can deliver to the swap meet. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

I have a disc brake setup from an FJ60. Includes everything but the Aisin hubs, two birfs, both knuckle assemblies with rotors, both calipers are there for use as cores. Good shape. $250 can deliver to the swap meet. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
I'll take the axle unless someone else is in dire ned.

Ryan- I don't have an axle but just the disc brake setup. Yours if you want it. My friend Eric Oldenburg has a pair of complete axles (no Aisin hubs) from a running FJ62 (it was my truck) and the brakes worked good on it. Factory 4.10 thirds he wants $400 for the pair of axles.

@shmukster Gary you still have those rear 55 springs?

Parting this '93. Keeping the hood and axles.

Anybody need anything?

58c2d852-5b31-4bb9-b3be-189cd2f7ebc9-jpeg.1793815

f888a0ae-4c49-46f9-8560-7c64339ecb9e-jpeg.1793816

My buddy has decided to part ways with a 60 I sold him a couple of years ago. H55, and a 38mm splitcase from over seas, thing runss like a scalded dog, all of the normal rust. NEW FRAME, when I got the truck it had a Nice New clean frame with zero rust. Older (read between the lines, thsi is the bumper that everyone is looking for) ARB front bumper, doors pop off with pins stopid fun to drive.

Price is negotiable to a good home, the less you dive with it and play with it, the more is costs. He is really hoping to have it go to a home where it will be maintained and loved, and get the hell beaten out of it. Seen by the OTRAMM.

Let me know if anyone wants any more info.

My buddy has decided to part ways with a 60 I sold him a couple of years ago. H55, and a 38mm splitcase from over seas, thing runss like a scalded dog, all of the normal rust. NEW FRAME, when I got the truck it had a Nice New clean frame with zero rust. Older (read between the lines, thsi is the bumper that everyone is looking for) ARB front bumper, doors pop off with pins stopid fun to drive.

Price is negotiable to a good home, the less you dive with it and play with it, the more is costs. He is really hoping to have it go to a home where it will be maintained and loved, and get the hell beaten out of it. Seen by the OTRAMM.

Let me know if anyone wants any more info.
$?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom