Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FREE - fzj80 tailgate. Pay me what you think it's worth or I'll trade for minitruck parts. Been sitting in the dirt for awhile, but it’s in good shape. Super dirty though!

50334A5A-8A76-49E4-8EB6-5D030980D88B.jpeg

***SOLD*** - Fzj80 aluminum roof rack. Probably weighs 70 lbs. 8 low profile gamiviti feet. Super stout. $500 or trade for minitruck/4runner parts

89A6F7D7-1A1E-4190-897D-80AF04CA91E4.jpeg

IMG_0138.JPG

Last edited:
I could use those blue. I'll take em

Well I’ll hold onto them. You ever come down this way? I think shipping them would be $$$. You are talking about the aluminum corners, right?

Brian

I will look and see how bad my 60 tailgate is. I know it's rusted BAD!

Hey guys, I am looking for the front down pipe from manifold to fit a 1975-1978 FJ40. This is the exhaust pipe that has a flange that bolts to the manifold. I could get by with just the first 12" or so but the longer the better. 3 bolt flange.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am looking for the front down pipe from manifold to fit a 1975-1978 FJ40. This is teh exhaust pipe that has a flange that bolts to the manifold. I could get by with just the first 12" or so but the longer the better. 3 bolt flange.

Thanks,
Rob

How quickly do you need it? I've got a 40 lined up to get a 3FE but I won't have it apart for at least a few weeks.

That will work Ryan! let me know when it is ready. Is the current 2F shot?

Free tow hitch, rusty but looks good for a refurbishment, also no bolts are included as I broke them all during removal.:bang: Pulled out from my old 96 Cruiser. Located at Burke.

20180822_162807.jpg

I have a trifold Tonno Pro hard fold bed cover for a long bed (8') ford. Off of my old company truck.
Will probably will fit other 8' beds. It has an aluminum panel under the vinyl. It's not in like new shape has some scuffs (no tears) and one of the panes is dented (from the wind catching it) can be repaired, rain water pools or in that spot. And it is very affordable. Feed me at a meeting or give me some beer.

Hard Fold Premium Aluminum/Vinyl Hard Tri-Fold Cover

Anyone have some good windshield hinges for my 1965 FJ40? Ones I got from CCOT are too big. I have a big gap between w/s and cowl and now my top won't sit down all the way. I've tried loosening all bolts and adjusting but no luck. they are just too big.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom