Official 37" and up picture thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got 40's??

Test fit. Had to cut 2 inches off sliders. Have to do some more fender work but over all they fit nicely.
IMG_20110919_093604.jpg
IMG_20110919_093617.jpg

LOL!!!
But I will be breaking more parts now.

but you've got all the control in the world... what is your crawl ratio anyway??

112:1

No love?

Thats a pretty good ratio for an automatic. any more than that and id think you'd start :steer: through the brakes if you dont already. Its definitely time for me to sell the crawler and buy gears.

Awesome truck Wrench:clap:

Much love from me. WOW...this thread has really taken off since I started it. I feel like my 37's are like 35's now. I might have a line on 39.5 Boggers to step up to.

Much love from me. WOW...this thread has really taken off since I started it. I feel like my 37's are like 35's now. I might have a line on 39.5 Boggers to step up to.

I got my 37s Last friday and went wheeling Sunday and I thought man I bet I would not drag with 40s. Oh well. I still love the looks of 37s over 35s anytime.

I got my 37s Last friday and went wheeling Sunday and I thought man I bet I would not drag with 40s. Oh well. I still love the looks of 37s over 35s anytime.

:lol:...i said the exact same thing my first trip on the 37s. i love the slevens but 4Ds honestly would be perfect. definitely headed that direction next time i buy tires. 41.5s if i stick with rockers and front R&P will be upgraded. most of the trucks in my club run 40s already, and they're mini trucks.

before i go to 40s i might do some severe cutting of the 80. I think shedding some weight would make it a completely different beast even with long wheelbase.

i read these things arent the easiest to shed weight off of...unless you're headed the direction of lorena. i was dead set on chopping, but the space is coming in handy for sleeping.

Thats a pretty good ratio for an automatic. any more than that and id think you'd start :steer: through the brakes if you dont already. Its definitely time for me to sell the crawler and buy gears.

Awesome truck Wrench:clap:
Yeah it's doing that now. I have to shift into neutral just to stop the truck.

I decided a long time ago that traveling was not my thing in the 80, too much on gas. So I decided to go away from the expedition part of wheeling and just go the more hardcore route. I am happy with that decision, the 80 is just fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom