Official 2021 Fall Crawl Information Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
This year's event will be held at The Cove Campground 22-24 October.
Registration will be up shortly!!

In the mean time, check out the event information page HERE

I promise I read the info online, just confused if I wanted to bring a friend along how much that would cost them. $155/person?
Edit: is this even worth considering if I’d be wheeling a stock 2011 regular cab 4x4 Tacoma w/ ko2s? Are there some trails this beast could conquer?

Short answer, no and yes. It would be $90 for each of you for camping and land use (wheeling) Friday and Saturday, Plus the $45 for your driver registration. so, $180+$45=$225. Add $20 more each if you want to show up Thursday night.
There are trails for stock rigs.

200w.gif

I promise I read the info online, just confused if I wanted to bring a friend along how much that would cost them. $155/person?
Edit: is this even worth considering if I’d be wheeling a stock 2011 regular cab 4x4 Tacoma w/ ko2s? Are there some trails this beast could conquer?
Hurry up, man! Don't miss it!

Dammit I missed it...

justmissedit.png

Reactions: liz
Also, if you were interested in purchasing additional event shirts, you can do that HERE until early October. These will not be shipped; they are only available for pick-up. We will have event shirts available with shipping through reefmonkey.com in the near future.

Screenshot_20210914-083531_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I got a spot! See y'all in October!

Wish I knew about this earlier, I missed it. The link to the waitlist requests a password to continue.

What’s everyone up to?…event coming soon…thread has been pretty quite … I am almost ready … can’t wait to go out and beat on my FJ60 … 👍🏼🤦🏼‍♂️😂

Reactions: liz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom