Now that Apocalypse is on... Where do you take your 200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Curious to know your ideas on where do you take your LX/LC200, now that we are teetering on the territory of virus apocalypse! Gas is coming down, right in time for your cruiser too!

Curious to know your ideas on where do you take your LX/LC200, now that we are teetering on the territory of virus apocalypse! Gas is coming down, right in time for your cruiser too!
Just did part of the Georgia Traverse this past weekend. Saw gas as low as $1.77.

I took my 60 on the trip. My wife wouldn't let me take our new to us 200 (it's her car), yet...

Actually, unless you're going out to middle of nowhere, you should just stay home.

personally, I'm fresh out of reconstructive knee surgery last week, so I'm considered high risk, even though I'm only 52 and in good health. Hanging around my house, and preparing to "lock-n-load" if it gets any worse. All vehicles are fueled - just in case...

Craziness....

Have a trip planned to Joshua Tree end of April. Still on the fence thinking I might still go. It's 2 hours drive, we'll be hanging out with ourselves, and we're self contained in my travel trailer without any need for hookups. Easy thing would be to stay at home. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Gone fishing...

On ramps and the lift, so I can do all of the projects that I've been collecting parts for but I haven't been able to do with our normal hectic lifestyles. Who knew self isolation could be so productive?!

deleted

Last edited:
I'm planning on being in Death Valley National Park in a couple weeks. I'm pretty sure it's safer there than where I am right now...

Update: Uh disregard my previous statement. The trip organizer just cancelled the trip.

Last edited:
Please s
I'm planning on being in Death Valley National Park in a couple weeks. I'm pretty sure it's safer there than where I am right now...

Update: Uh disregard my previous statement. The trip organizer just cancelled the trip.

Pretty sure all events or gatherings will be canceled.

Guys, don’t be like dumbfu@k millennials in Italy who singlehandedly took down Italy by disobeying self quarantine

STAY HOME. Great time to work on your truck in your garage. Or, like me, I just go out to garage twice a day and sit in it to admire it.

Guys, don’t be like dumbfu@k millennials in Italy who singlehandedly took down Italy by disobeying self quarantine

STAY HOME. Great time to work on your truck in your garage. Or, like me, I just go out to garage twice a day and sit in it to admire it.

Yep that's why it was cancelled. It went against the "shelter at home" order that we are under right now.

We are hunkered down at home (the 100 & 200). It is nice to know that if we (for whatever reason) need to bug out, that I have the right vehicles to do it in.

gas prices have been stable in Seattle, still around the $3.00 so I can’t wait for that relief.

We will keep our social responsibility for now, but after we are certain not to have anything we will head out to the Oregon coast and work from there.

STAY HOME. Great time to work on your truck in your garage.

Agreed. I started ordering goodies/toys last week, I have plenty to do out in the garage now for the next couple of weeks, on both vehicles.

Please s

How long LC's battery last if you don't use it for driving?

How long LC's battery last if you don't use it for driving?

If seriously concerned, purchase a trickle charger/battery tender. I use one on my "fun car" that doesnt get driven all that much and toss it on my FJ40 every so often just to keep it fresh as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom