Newcomer 1st time cruiser owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So im a new to the land cruiser but hungry for knowledge dont really know anything about it but the one i have now is in good condition was sitting in someone's garage because gas was the problem. As i am learning its not cheap especially when it needs premium gas. But yea any way im still trying to learn the car an the site i have tons of questions but not 100% sure how to navigate here to find answers but this whole thing will be a learning process 1st how do i tell which model style i have any quick ways of telling

Welcome, and get familiar with your local gas stations- you'll be there a lot. :)

here r some pictures not sure if it help hopfully they do if not let me know wat kind of pictures would. thanks ahead of time.

20191029_161822.jpg

20191029_161934.jpg

20191029_161833.jpg

Land cruisers are all base models. Here's something from TLCFAQ.com that you might like to dig through for more details on your specific model year and options.

Model Years and Changes

Looks nice!

Last edited:
i cant read that model info it says im locked but its a 99 seems basic but it does have a remote starter seems to be stock wit rear diff locks idk wat night view is or wat it means sorry about the ignorance but yall r gunna have to talk to me like a child.

All the models are basically the same for that year, except, you said yours has a rear locker? If so, you will see a button on the Dash that says "rear" to lock the rear differential if you ever needed to do so. The only other options were just some body details like "spoiler" and "fender flares", just cosmetic stuff. Being from Wisconsin, how's the rust underneath?

i cant read that model info it says im locked but its a 99 seems basic but it does have a remote starter seems to be stock wit rear diff locks idk wat night view is or wat it means sorry about the ignorance but yall r gunna have to talk to me like a child.

Won't be hard to do so if you always write like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom