Newbie! (But good ?'s) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey im new to ownership (yesterday actually). Got 94 one owner in REALLY good condition for a Midwest car but I have a few questions for the community.
1. Heavy steering…all I drive is Yotas and it feels quite heavy. Pump is working as fluid is moving. Is it heavy cause something is wrong or are they just heavy?
2. Hood heat shield…need?
3. Gas tank shield...probably going to replace unless y’all tell me otherwise.
4. Rear bumper has a small rust spot near the factory hitch bolt holes that goes thru. Fix or replace?
5. Going to dump all fluids and replace just because. Any MUSTS y’all have found. By all I mean engine, coolant, tranny, brake, t case, diffs and the all elusive blinker fluid.
6. Frame…has only one spot remotely worth being cautious about and it is near spare tire rear of rear axle. Going to fix then just hand scrape all surface and POR15. Anyone hate that idea?
More to come…. Very excited!

Hey im new to ownership (yesterday actually). Got 94 one owner in REALLY good condition for a Midwest car but I have a few questions for the community.
1. Heavy steering…all I drive is Yotas and it feels quite heavy. Pump is working as fluid is moving. Is it heavy cause something is wrong or are they just heavy?
2. Hood heat shield…need?
3. Gas tank shield...probably going to replace unless y’all tell me otherwise.
4. Rear bumper has a small rust spot near the factory hitch bolt holes that goes thru. Fix or replace?
5. Going to dump all fluids and replace just because. Any MUSTS y’all have found. By all I mean engine, coolant, tranny, brake, t case, diffs and the all elusive blinker fluid.
6. Frame…has only one spot remotely worth being cautious about and it is near spare tire rear of rear axle. Going to fix then just hand scrape all surface and POR15. Anyone hate that idea?
More to come…. Very excited!
Hello, welcome. If you have a 1994 Cruiser? your in the wrong section. Im assuming you have a 80 series,? If so you will get better info for your Cruiser here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom