Another newbie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just posting to say hello, bought my first Land Cruiser (1994, emerald green, triple locked) a week ago and love it. Fortunately I was pointed in the direction of this well maintained truck by a reputable shop, so was able to buy with a high degree of confidence. I look forward to learning here and taking good care of this truck.

Pics please.. of the cruiser

Last edited:
image2.jpeg

The day I brought it home. I've been debadging it from the modern Toyota badges and looking for an OEM grille, badges, etc. Going to switch it back to the factory amber lights too. I don't hate this look but I like it as it was meant to be. Started stripping the bad spray paint job off the wheels today.

Also, based on some skimming of posts here, may have to swap out the Eibach shocks and springs it came with for something better at some point, I've used and liked Old Man Emu lifts on older Land Rover Discoveries, so leaning that way.

Also, based on some skimming of posts here, may have to swap out the Eibach shocks and springs it came with for something better at some point, I've used and liked Old Man Emu lifts on older Land Rover Discoveries, so leaning that way.
Old Man EMU is good I have it on my 80 but at times I wish I bought once cried once. Dobinsons with an adjustable shock is my next go around.

For our 5th Gen 4Runner I will be going with Dobinsons IMS shocks and springs. Looking for a 3" lift in front and slight lift in the rear. Dobinsons has progressive springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom