New wheels??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I can't seam to find wheels that fit tirerack.com has some but I don't want 22's on my LC. What other options are there I have the factory 16's and really would like 18's so I can still run an
all-terrain tire.

In alloy...factorys unless you don't have a budget. Custom steels are available in 16"...

try the "Search" feature.:)

Thought someone was selling some steelies here a while ago, but I'm not sure.

I'd do a search too.

Did you checked out Jaos www.jaosusa.com ? I think they are good quality and look good on LC. They offer variety of sizes and offsets.

subspd said:
I can't seam to find wheels that fit tirerack.com has some but I don't want 22's on my LC. What other options are there I have the factory 16's and really would like 18's so I can still run an
all-terrain tire.

16" wheels have a better selection of AT and MT tires. The tires on a 16" wheel also have a taller sidewall, which is much more desireable in an off road tire.

If you want 18" bling then maybe some used LC or LX470 wheels?

ZUREK said:
Did you checked out Jaos www.jaosusa.com ? I think they are good quality and look good on LC. They offer variety of sizes and offsets.

JAOS SUCKS ARSE!

(unless you want some cosmetic BS)

I have a set of 16" LX rims still for sale if you are interested. They need to be refinished but would be great to powder coat. PM me if you are interested.

Do you have pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom