New to Mud, New 80 (to me) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well,
I've been searching for an 80 for the last 4 months and finally found one in Bend, OR. Two weeks ago I saw it posted Thursday evening, bought the plane ticket Friday to go see it Saturday; bought it and drove back up to the Seattle area. I've had 3 different 4runners ever since I have had my license but this is my first Land Cruiser. The exterior didn't look that great and the PO has 4 kids under the age of 7 so the interior was pretty filthy. Ater a full detail, it's not looking too bad. He already lifted it with the OME 3" kit from Man-a-fre so I'm pretty happy with it. This was too great a deal for me to pass up.
I have a feeling I am going to be on this site endlessly. Oh yeah, front and rear lockers;p

Anybody in my area want to go exploring?

Cheers,
Salue
IMG_1759_compressed.JPG
IMG_1762_compressed.JPG

Nice rig, seems like it shined up pretty well.......

:flipoff2: (welcome)

Nice!

Welcome!:flipoff2:

Good locking rig! Start saving for the endless list of "required" mods!

Salue..... thats a sharp looking rig there. what size tires are you running?

Nice!!:flipoff2:

Nice lc salue, unique color indeed. I stay in gig harbor over the narrows bridge. I dont know of any wheelin spots. Maybe we can link one day and go exploring:), u ever consider a grill guard.

Welcome.:flipoff2:
Nice score. How many miles? How much? And is that 33's in this wheel wells?

jfz80 - the tires are 285/75/16 so pretty close to 33's.
Yeah black is pretty hard to find, at least around here.

Bad1 - We'll definitely need to meet up to explore some trails. I am thinking about the ARB front bar or maybe the Short Bus bumper; you got one for sale? And..Go Huskies indeed!

Grolar - It's got 160k. The PO has maintained the mechanicals very well. Only synthetic in the motor, Toyota red coolant and all that other junk. I got it for $6900.

Salue

Welcome to the site

Hopefully you have explored the mofifications section of the faq to see where your money will be going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom