Slee 4" Lift & 315's BFG's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I put a slee 4" lift on my '95 along with some 315 BFG AT's on FJC steelies. The most difficult part was the camber correcting plates & grinding drown just the right ammount on the stock mounts to get them to fit.

Here's the before and after hub - flare measurements:

Before:
DS Front: 19"
PS Front: 19.5"
DS Rear: 20"
PS Rear: 20.5"

After:
DS Front: 24.5"
PS Front: 24.5"
DS Rear: 25.5"
PS Rear: 25"

I'm really happy with the end product, now I just need to get some weight on the truck to get rid of the bounce. It no longer sloshes around the corners.
DSC02067.jpg
DSC02077.jpg
DSC02081.jpg

Looks awesome man. Love the stealies.

damn, looks really nice SF80. Nice to see more bay area people building 80s :cheers:

jon.

looks awesome. now i feel like the ome 2.5 i did doesnt even count. dam:flipoff2:

I like the FJC rims, what's the backspace on those?

SIDE NOTE.... SF 80? Where is your avatar from? what movie?

oh and for the tech question.... how long did the instal take?

SIDE NOTE 2, THE REVENGE....

Skillet! I soooo swore that was you on that avatar! Till I saw Techno Viking on youtube.... TeeHee! Verrrrry funny man. When I stumbled on the video, I said, "Wow, skillets on you tube". But then realized you were being funny.:lol::lol::lol:

oh and the tech question is..... How much settleing are you expecting from your lift?

SIDE NOTE.... SF 80? Where is your avatar from? what movie?

oh and for the tech question.... how long did the instal take?

That is from Dune

For I am the Kwisatz Haderach

The lift took me about 8-9 hours to complete, but I took my time doing it. I feel I could do it in 5-6 now. I really took my time on fitment of the caster plates, I wanted to grind off as little as possible.

SIDE NOTE 2, THE REVENGE....

Skillet! I soooo swore that was you on that avatar! Till I saw Techno Viking on youtube.... TeeHee! Verrrrry funny man. When I stumbled on the video, I said, "Wow, skillets on you tube". But then realized you were being funny.:lol::lol::lol:

Ha! Had you fooled.

I just starred in this one too.

Seriously though, your rigs are coming along nicely.

:beer: to more mods.

Looks good SF80. But I already had a good look at it up at 4x4 Labs. I was the guy picking up his bumper just when Luke was finished tacking yours together.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom