New to Me '86 BJ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very cool rig Sam, congrats!!
Thanks Stan ....

Now to The point you and Chris brought up .... An LSx in one of these could be scary fast ... :)

I thought that you bought this one because of the diesel Sam. Scary fast might just be fun though :)

I bought it for being a 70 series. I like the diesel and plan to keep it, but like you said, scary fast could be interesting. Maybe in another 250,000 Kms when the engine is tired ....

Many kudos, Sam. Love the new ride. Definitely keep the 3b.

Dig it!!!! Congrats.

:beer: R

Atleast that truck only moved one state away. Good taste elkaholic!

Very cool rig Sam. I just couldn't resist :D
Congrats and enjoy the venture into new cruiser territory. Looking forward to following the progress on this one.

Thanks Jason. Wish to h-ll I could have kept the 80, but I have no room ... The current constraints are more physical than fiscal. But with some chit that is going on at work, that could change rapidly, so the 80 had to go.

I have a huge smile on my face every time I drive it. It is simply a more basic and engaging driving experience

Sam, much as I'd like the business, I'd keep the diesel. It's just part of the whole package.

Wow, did I say that? Who knew that even standing near the cool aid would have an effect. :)

Sam, much as I'd like the business, I'd keep the diesel. It's just part of the whole package.

Wow, did I say that? Who knew that even standing near the cool aid would have an effect. :)

:lol: I was trying to keep my mouth shut!

Hey I did not bring it up, Chris did. I figured that once Sam sold the 80 a Vortec was off his radar. Now if the motor blows up on him then maybe but this thing CAME with a diesel.

I've not drank the cool aide at this point. I still feel that the only diesel I want is in a tow rig, but that is just me. If I were to come across a rig like Sam did I would keep it diesel. I do not think that either gas or diesel is "better" as they both have their strong points.

OMG ... Stan, have you been breathing too many welding fumes? :lol: Or maybe diesel fumes ?

My intention is to keep it diesel ... and yes, a Vortec motor is out of the plans for quite a while, but we may be talking about some fab work. I really like the minimalist bumper that cruiserdan has on his rig. And I'd like to have some sliders that attach to the frame rather than the body ....

Awesome Sam, Congrats!

I'm really digging the LHD. It's a perfect complement to your 200 series.

Sweet rig Sam! Can't wait to see it at the barn.

I tried so hard to buy this truck. It was offered to me, but I missed the PM by a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom