NEW shoes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked up some cooper stt pros in 8 ply. These replaced my Goodyear mtr2. I was a fan of the Goodyear’s had three sets, but as the last 2 sets wore down they have been impossible to balance. My friend has also experienced this with his. So done with Goodyears. First impression is these tire are awsome balanced out with minimal weight and ride way smoother then mtrs ever did. The last mtrs also only made it bout 14000 miles. Granted this truck is used mainly on trails but I do drive it to trail head and I do abuse them, constantly running low psi and then driving back hwy on 10 psi probably doesn’t help much. Gonna go run 21 or bangs Canyon tomorrow so see how the coopers do.
B39856FB-94D3-4530-9E13-D1D31D37D45E.jpeg
3F2A8562-E243-4D9D-B568-5C9D5002CF94.jpeg
C22AD4A3-9141-4914-9677-F0ABADEBC884.jpeg

C8557164-1491-42C1-828D-F5B9A7404A70.jpeg

Picked up some cooper stt pros in 8 ply. These replaced my Goodyear mtr2. I was a fan of the Goodyear’s had three sets, but as the last 2 sets wore down they have been impossible to balance. My friend has also experienced this with his. So done with Goodyears. First impression is these tire are awsome balanced out with minimal weight and ride way smoother then mtrs ever did. The last mtrs also only made it bout 14000 miles. Granted this truck is used mainly on trails but I do drive it to trail head and I do abuse them, constantly running low psi and then driving back hwy on 10 psi probably doesn’t help much. Gonna go run 21 or bangs Canyon tomorrow so see how the coopers do.View attachment 2016020View attachment 2016021View attachment 2016022

View attachment 2016023

When I had my Coopers on my Xterra I loved them a lot. Went out shooting several times in wet conditions in some California clay and I never shifted into 4wd. Those Coopers gripped the wet rocks clay mud and kept going. But with most MTR they tend to get louder as they wear down.

Soon I am going to be switching over to the KM3 in 37s. Everyone I have spoken to that has them loves them.

When I had my Coopers on my Xterra I loved them a lot. Went out shooting several times in wet conditions in some California clay and I never shifted into 4wd. Those Coopers gripped the wet rocks clay mud and kept going. But with most MTR they tend to get louder as they wear down.

Soon I am going to be switching over to the KM3 in 37s. Everyone I have spoken to that has them loves them.
Nice , I’m most excited to try them in snow, which with the amount here in high country I’ll hit some next week over the 4th.
I also have not heard anything negative bout bfg, I wanted to try but they are to pricey, I picked up the coopers for 250 plus 10 percent off for buying yesterday, so out the door mount balance and tax I paid at 1050.

Lots of us around Phoenix are running the D rated STTs in 12.50 x 37 @ 15 ish on the trails. Probably average 30-40,000 miles on them.

I’m sure you’ll like them, as @inkpot said, we get a lot of miles out of them. Mine have been all over Moab, AZ, and Johnson Valley and they take my abuse quite well.

As a side note, if you take your license plate off altogether, it will be more difficult for all the people who see you in public every day to know what the number is too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom