new rubber bfg km2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So saturday after getting off work two of my tires were slashed (I'm sure all thanks to some crazy ex's) So after finding new parking I got some new tires!
31 10.50 bfg km2's. Its only been a few days but i LOVE them. Look amazing and the ride is great!

l_7a29d6d84adc424dacde00f75bd5d2a0.jpg

l_58651b61115842fc9eacbece76e37e77.jpg

l_66fba91f89634fa9acaa56b5bdb245b7.jpg

Now Im looking at some wheel spacers and TLC big break kit.

Very nice! I think I was checking these tires out several months back and at that time they were only available in 35s or larger... good to see they are getting into some smaller sizes.

Those are some gnarly tires. Nice looking 62. Why do you want wheel spacers on those stock steelies? Are you aware of the 4Runner caliper upgrade that would be much cheaper than the TLC calipers?

Yup those do look pretty sweet might have to break down and buy a set. Been debating what tires to put onmy newest ride for spring muddin.:D

I was just looking at those last weekend and was wondering what they would look like on the cruiser. Thanks for posting the pics! Just might have to get a set when my tax refund gets in.....

I've been debating over KM2's or Super Swamper ThornBirds for my next set whenever I need them.
:cheers:
-Carl

How loud are they on the road?

Not bad at all. Cant hear them with the windows up and barely do with them down. I had some average Michelin's on there before. These are a little louder but way smoother too. Guess maybe those tires were just old and out of balance. I couldn't be happier with these tires the ride is wonderful the looks are great.

Going to Wolf Creek this weekend so I'll let ya guys know how they are on snow and mud :steer:

Very nice! I think I was checking these tires out several months back and at that time they were only available in 35s or larger... good to see they are getting into some smaller sizes.

These arent the "BFG Krawlers" though the tread pattern is similar. These are the new BFG Mud terrains. I love mine!

I've been debating over KM2's or Super Swamper ThornBirds for my next set whenever I need them.
:cheers:
-Carl

thats easy KM2's.... Thornturds ... SUCK, just got my 33's and they're super cool just drove em around the block cause I have motor problems but they look great in the drive way :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom