new rubber bfg km2 (1 Viewer)

So saturday after getting off work two of my tires were slashed (I'm sure all thanks to some crazy ex's) So after finding new parking I got some new tires!
31 10.50 bfg km2's. Its only been a few days but i LOVE them. Look amazing and the ride is great!

Now Im looking at some wheel spacers and TLC big break kit.

Trapper50cal

TEQ Frame of Mind
Supporting Vendor

Those are BEE-YOU-TI-FULL!

make sure you got insurance on them, for when the ex's find it again
(or mount automatic game cameras (hunting) inside to take pictures
of them if they do it again. )

BG_TX

SILVER Star

Very nice! I think I was checking these tires out several months back and at that time they were only available in 35s or larger... good to see they are getting into some smaller sizes.

Those are some gnarly tires. Nice looking 62. Why do you want wheel spacers on those stock steelies? Are you aware of the 4Runner caliper upgrade that would be much cheaper than the TLC calipers?

Yup those do look pretty sweet might have to break down and buy a set. Been debating what tires to put onmy newest ride for spring muddin.:D

I was just looking at those last weekend and was wondering what they would look like on the cruiser. Thanks for posting the pics! Just might have to get a set when my tax refund gets in.....

How loud are they on the road?
Not bad at all. Cant hear them with the windows up and barely do with them down. I had some average Michelin's on there before. These are a little louder but way smoother too. Guess maybe those tires were just old and out of balance. I couldn't be happier with these tires the ride is wonderful the looks are great.

Going to Wolf Creek this weekend so I'll let ya guys know how they are on snow and mud :steer:

Very nice! I think I was checking these tires out several months back and at that time they were only available in 35s or larger... good to see they are getting into some smaller sizes.
These arent the "BFG Krawlers" though the tread pattern is similar. These are the new BFG Mud terrains. I love mine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom