New Headlights - more light please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got the DEPO lights as well... I love them. I just snipped the connectors for the fog lamps and installed a quick-connect due to the different connectors. Nice addition to any 80...
80 front.jpg

Thanks cary...and to others who have responded. I think I have a buyer for the DEPO housings/lamps. Now I need to find some stock OEM headlights/housings to use with the HIRs. The whole reason I bought the DEPOs in the first place was because the mounting tabs on my stock housings are broken (PO accident) so they are not solid and cannot be adjusted properly. The glass is in good shape, but the plastic housing is demolished!!!

Thanks again...now to try to find some stock replacements.

BTW...the Slee harness was $45 or so and it makes even stock bulbs brighter because it gets more power directly to the bulbs.

^ thats the reason I got new ones. My pass side one was literally glued on.

lndcruz...did you get the H1 and H4 setup with the DEPOs?

lndcruz...did you get the H1 and H4 setup with the DEPOs?

yep, there all h4 and h1. Good luck finding a set if you looking;)

I've got the DEPO lights as well... I love them. I just snipped the connectors for the fog lamps and installed a quick-connect due to the different connectors. Nice addition to any 80...

Not that it matters now, but did you happen to check the harness that your fog lights were connected and see if there was another connector (H1) bundled along side of it which should have plugged the new inner highbeams into?

Mine's a '90 and came with the extra harness like that.

Anyway... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom