Orange corner lights for quad headlights? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys!
While it is snowing AF outside and all the streets and roads non useable I decided to order set of quad headlights on my '95 JDM 4.2 Diesel FDJ81 series Land Cruiser. Always liked orange corner lights VS clear ones (like some of You have on USDM cars). But found only one mentioning (picture) of orange corners for quads. As you know the corner lights for "usual" and quads are different so I need to find ones for quads.

Orange_corners_TLC_80.jpeg

Could you tell the part # of the lights or at least the region/market where cars with orange quads have been sold?

And a picture of HDJ81 (mow it's under the snow again LOL)
image-25-01-24-12-19.jpeg

I'm almost certain that those orange lenses for quads are painted over. The only country that I'm aware of that requires an orange markers on the front corners of the vehicle is USA. And since the quad headlights were never introduced in the USA market therefore the orange corner lens should not have existed.

Last edited:
I'm almost certain that those orange lenses for quads are painted over. The only country that I'm aware of that requires an orange markers on the front corners of the vehicle is USA. And since the quad headlights were never introduced in the USA market therefore the orange corner lens should not have excited.
True :) And this is the option I'm thinking about. To paint or to apply amber film. I've done it with my IPFs - looks great!

Hi guys!
While it is snowing AF outside and all the streets and roads non useable I decided to order set of quad headlights on my '95 JDM 4.2 Diesel FDJ81 series Land Cruiser. Always liked orange corner lights VS clear ones (like some of You have on USDM cars). But found only one mentioning (picture) of orange corners for quads. As you know the corner lights for "usual" and quads are different so I need to find ones for quads.

View attachment 3541296
Could you tell the part # of the lights or at least the region/market where cars with orange quads have been sold?

And a picture of HDJ81 (mow it's under the snow again LOL)
View attachment 3541297

Bumping this since I'm also looking for the same. Did you ever find an answer? Found these on a sketchy looking Japanese auction site. Didn't feel like taking the gamble.

i-img469x450-1710395070krafpd3334.jpg

i-img586x364-1703143740a20lq3162420.jpg

i-img680x481-1708778412sdyfna7.jpg

i-img696x433-1703143741xdimd0166940.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom