New GX470 TRD Style Grille! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GXOR Nameplate.png

GXOR Nameplate_CloseUp.png

First sample of the custom 3D Printed Nameplate for our GX470 TRD Style Grilles! This first one is adorned with the mack daddy GXOR logo - but yes! You can get the logo you want as well since they will all be custom printed per order and custom logos / artwork will be an option. 🤙

Price point is in the $50 range and although they’re not ready for ordering just yet - we’ll post more info as it becomes available.

As for the grilles - still expecting September delivery - so you still have time to think of a cool custom nameplate. 😎

How is the shipping looking? still on track foe the first part of Sept?

Its lookin’ gooooood!

I’ll have a substantial announcement next week. But I don’t recall saying first part of September. Maybe I did? But they didn’t even go on sale until Jul 14th - and 60 days after that is Sept 14th.

Regardless, we’re lookin’ good. 🤙

Its lookin’ gooooood!

I’ll have a substantial announcement next week. But I don’t recall saying first part of September. Maybe I did? But they didn’t even go on sale until Jul 14th - and 60 days after that is Sept 14th.

Regardless, we’re lookin’ good. 🤙
Well before the 15th is the first half lol

Well before the 15th is the first half lol

The ‘E’ in ETA is estimated. Not really interested in debating semantics. It all seems a bit silly. I have no interest in hoarding these or keeping them from anyone. 🤷‍♂️

They arrive. They ship. Still on track.

Is there going to be another batch of orders? Or will you be stocking the GX470 grills? @urj150

I have another batch already in production which will trail this order by a month or so.

Of the initial production run I still have some leftovers - but I need to hold some back in the event of damage / loss. Once the dust settles, there should be a handful leftover from this run.

The ‘E’ in ETA is estimated. Not really interested in debating semantics. It all seems a bit silly. I have no interest in hoarding these or keeping them from anyone. 🤷‍♂️

They arrive. They ship. Still on track.

I have another batch already in production which will trail this order by a month or so.

Of the initial production run I still have some leftovers - but I need to hold some back in the event of damage / loss. Once the dust settles, there should be a handful leftover from this run.
@urj150 I was trying to be light hearted and sarcastic... not trying to bust on anyone... i was just curious if it was all still going to plan is all.

@urj150 I was trying to be light hearted and sarcastic... not trying to bust on anyone... i was just curious if it was all still going to plan is all.
Apologies if the inflection was lost in plain text. Sometimes it’s hard to suss out who’s joking and who’s actually pissed.

I can’t tell you how many people are direct messaging me asking why their order hasn’t shipped. 🤦‍♂️

It’s not any one person’s ‘fault’ - I get it. Everyone is excited. But when each person rolls one pebbled down the mountain - eventually it’s an avalanche burying the guy at the bottom of the hill (that’s me). 🙃

But yeah - everything is on track and looking good. 👍

C4EF0F7B-EF2C-44DE-97D5-A440B1997083.jpeg

GX470 Grilles have arrived! We’re just waiting on @pnw.broverlanding to tow them out! 😆

Seriously though, the container has arrived! Now we have to wait for unloading, customs clearance and shipping. This can take another couple weeks - but the good news is: it’s another hurdle crossed and one step closer to getting these grilles installed on your rigs.

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for your support and patience. For everyone looking to get one, we will have a handful left over from this initial run AND we are already in production on our next run. 🤙

#gxor #gxoffroad #lexusoffroad #lexusor #lexustrucks #lexus4x4 #lexusgx #lexusgx470 #gx470 #urj120 #trj120 #grj120 #toyotatrucks #toyota4x4 #trd #trdoffroad #prado #prado120 #landcruiserprado #toyotaprado #pradofreaks #yotalife #yotamafia #overland #overlandlife

View attachment 2774632
GX470 Grilles have arrived! We’re just waiting on @pnw.broverlanding to tow them out! 😆

Seriously though, the container has arrived! Now we have to wait for unloading, customs clearance and shipping. This can take another couple weeks - but the good news is: it’s another hurdle crossed and one step closer to getting these grilles installed on your rigs.

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for your support and patience. For everyone looking to get one, we will have a handful left over from this initial run AND we are already in production on our next run. 🤙

#gxor #gxoffroad #lexusoffroad #lexusor #lexustrucks #lexus4x4 #lexusgx #lexusgx470 #gx470 #urj120 #trj120 #grj120 #toyotatrucks #toyota4x4 #trd #trdoffroad #prado #prado120 #landcruiserprado #toyotaprado #pradofreaks #yotalife #yotamafia #overland #overlandlife
That looks amazing! Waiting on the LX470 version with bated breath... ;)

This is a great idea! Just picked up a GX470 and this will be one of the first things I add to it... I'll be ordering one with Toyota insert as soon as they are available!

Just a bump I am so looking forward to getting mine!!

Me and you both! 😆

Here's the good news: They're here, they've cleared customs, they're waiting to be picked up by ground transport.
Here's the bad news: We're going on 20 days since they're arrived ! 🤦‍♂️

Ports are backed up (Port of Los Angeles seeing cargo backups amid surging consumer product demand - https://www.foxla.com/news/port-of-los-angeles-seeing-surge-in-demand) and that's just the reality we're dealing with. 🤷‍♂️

However, I'm breathing a sigh of relief that everything is here and ready. It's a pain to wait - but it's all going in the right direction and I'm hoping (fingers crossed) we actually have these in hand and start shipping next week. I just got an update on the 16th, so, its moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom