New from the Cleveland area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all! I just found this group and decided to say a quick hello. Anyone else from the Cleveland area? I just purchased a lovely 1993 FZJ80 and am in the process of base-lining it off all the information I have been reading here.

IMG_20191123_122112.jpg

Hi all! I just found this group and decided to say a quick hello. Anyone else from the Cleveland area? I just purchased a lovely 1993 FZJ80 and am in the process of base-lining it off all the information I have been reading here.

View attachment 2149651

Welcome, I am down just south of Akron.

Welcome. I’m just north of Columbus.

I had a dark green 93 for a bit. Welcome to the party. NE of Columbus here.

I've been trying to throw out old parts but still holding some stuff. I'm in Lakewood with a 95 lc.

I've been trying to throw out old parts but still holding some stuff. I'm in Lakewood with a 95 lc.
What are you looking to get rid of?

Welcome. Just north of Columbus here.

Just saying if you need something I just might have it. I tried selling stuff but unless it's free folks dont need to get stuff shipped from Cleveland. I dont care about selling but would give away. Dint have cool stuff like bumpers or wheels.

Just saying if you need something I just might have it. I tried selling stuff but unless it's free folks dont need to get stuff shipped from Cleveland. I dont care about selling but would give away. Dint have cool stuff like bumpers or wheels.
Yeah it would cost a lot to ship to the west coast. Only thing I'm looking for is a steering column cover right now

I’m working on a 95 rebuild. Would be interested in seeing what you have laying around. I’m near Akron canton airport. Just signed up here as well after years of reading

@mchlhmltn
I want be home till middle/later Jan. I have an oak colored steering column. If you can wait that long I will find it when I get back.

I have some senors and OEM rear bumper corners. Couple dash switches, clock spring. Hard to remember what all is stashed away. Like I say I'll be home late Jan. So just ask if your looking and I may have a whatnot

That's the first time I've heard that. A real life Tedward. Wow.

My real name is Edward. Was many Edwards already in the family so I was Ted. I didn't even know my name was Edward till I was 4 or 5!

"So wait, your name is Edward, how do get Ted then?"
Ask my Mom dude. or Easy, start with Ed and add a T. Duh

That's the first time I've heard that. A real life Tedward. Wow.

My real name is Edward. Was many Edwards already in the family so I was Ted. I didn't even know my name was Edward till I was 4 or 5!

"So wait, your name is Edward, how do get Ted then?"
Ask my Mom dude. or Easy, start with Ed and add a T. Duh
I know your pain only as a fellow Tedward can know. I sometimes point out that Ted Kennedy was an Edward, but I still get the stupid comments. lol. I meant that I am an Edward that goes by Ted, my birth cert does not actually say Tedward. lol.

You really do understand! Edward Ted Kennedy! If I had a nickle...

JeffJ60 here with an FJ60 in Hudson. Nice 80!

View attachment 2321048

Hello from Avon, over on Cleveland's west side. One of these FJs is going to have a lot of parts available soon.
I'll have to bring over my green 80 and get a pic of them all together. I must have seen you one day on Lear Nagel. I told my wife it looked like someone stole my 80. She looked at me and said no one would ever steal that thing.

@mchlhmltn
Are you selling parts from a green 80?
I'd like to buy a driver side mirror assembly and maybe a front bumper if you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom