New from the Cleveland area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been there (Southington Offroad Park) a couple of times, first with my stock non locked and lame tires, and I said I'll be back when I'm better prepped. I swapped for a twin with lockers, meaty 33's and a lift and went back at it. It was pretty much bulletproof until I found a deep spot in the badgers den. That's where I got my first extraction lesson. I've got an extraction kit on the way, last time I relied on my buddies to rescue me.
The Toyota/Jeep rivalry thing here really blows my mind. The Jeep folks absolutely IGNORE the Toys' on the road a vice versa. You'll pass mirror to mirror creeping by, close enough to slap the driver and almost never a nod, hello, wave, whatever. Sometimes I'll wave like a big ape at a Jeep's kid or a wife and get a wave back but usually the Jeep drivers flat out don't seem to like Toyotas.
IMG_3235.JPG
IMG_3234.JPG
IMG_3229.JPG
IMG_3218(2).JPG
IMG_3215.JPG

Last edited:
Same. I know a guy in the Erie Shores 4x4 club and happened to meet one of their members there. I followed him around and had a blast. Although I think once the truck has the new door on it I am going to sell it.

Sorry to hear you are going to sell it, but, since I never met you I guess there is not much lost! Let the new guy or gal know about us here on the Mud. I've got to say, you are selling at a pretty good time with spring peeking out, the world trying to awake from a pandemic and the collectors car market running hot. I remember when craigslist was full of drivers and projects of all shapes and sizes but it seems the good stuff is long gone. Anything heavily modded for bugging out is booming on the market.

Sorry to hear you are going to sell it, but, since I never met you I guess there is not much lost! Let the new guy or gal know about us here on the Mud. I've got to say, you are selling at a pretty good time with spring peeking out, the world trying to awake from a pandemic and the collectors car market running hot. I remember when craigslist was full of drivers and projects of all shapes and sizes but it seems the good stuff is long gone. Anything heavily modded for bugging out is booming on the market.
Yeah I could never get the wife to drive very far because of the lack of airbags. Going to get rid of the DD as well and probably pick up a GX 460 so I'll still be looking to go to southington soon.

Be sure to share the FS info here or the C/L link, having a near twin I'm curious what you can get for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom