New Feature: Threadmarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tried to do it on another post of mine and got this response....

Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 12.13.54.png

Crap. Now I can't find it. :lol: Hang tight
It has to be a thread YOU started - and at this point, I have it limited to just the vehicle tech sections. ( first test day, had permissions TOO open, and had a handful of uses in Classifieds...ooops! )

It has to be a thread YOU started - and at this point, I have it limited to just the vehicle tech sections. ( first test day, had permissions TOO open, and had a handful of uses in Classifieds...ooops! )

Yup. You are correct. Option does not show up in threads not started by me. :cheers:

I tried to add this to my existing build thread in the pig section but didnt see the option.. i'm keen if needing to be added is still a thing.. ♥️ thanks!

I'm in when you pass it down to the club sections. I'll go back an update my build.

I tried to add this to my existing build thread in the pig section but didnt see the option.. i'm keen if needing to be added is still a thing.. ♥️ thanks!
Added you both to the Threadmarks group :)

Am I reading this correct that we need to be added to the group to do this?

I saw the option to "Add threadmark index" and looked for a pulldown of category options, instead I got the option to make my own threadmark, so I tried "History".

But when I tired to add a specific post, I got an error.

I was working on this thread: Builds - POTM - March, 2014 - Javelina By Pablo Cruise - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/potm-march-2014-javelina-by-pablo-cruise.798519/

Thanks Woody, this looks like a great way to organize and navigate my builds.

Am I reading this correct that we need to be added to the group to do this?

I saw the option to "Add threadmark index" and looked for a pulldown of category options, instead I got the option to make my own threadmark, so I tried "History".

But when I tired to add a specific post, I got an error.

I was working on this thread: Builds - POTM - March, 2014 - Javelina By Pablo Cruise - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/potm-march-2014-javelina-by-pablo-cruise.798519/

Thanks Woody, this looks like a great way to organize and navigate my builds.
added :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom