New Feature: Threadmarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads

@wngrog has done a bit of testing with this feature....simply put, it allows you to place Bookmarks and/or Chapters into your Build threads. With many restorations taking years to complete, having summaries/shortcuts available is very helpful for those reading...AND likely useful for you as you continue progress.

If you are interested in being part of the Threadmarks group, please post up in this thread. If you have questions, post here as well.

@Vendors and @SmallBiz - this could be very useful for your business builds :)

Hmm, sounds interesting. I am in =)

I am game
Added :)

Hmm, sounds interesting. I am in =)

Can these features be added after the fact? Or do they have to be added at the time of writing?
Nolen has been adding to builds from the past year or more. You can revise your threads to add these at ANY time.

I’m interested. Sounds like a great idea.
Added

At "some" point, I'll set this up as a switchable option in user Preferences....otherwise, the Threadmarks prompt appears with every new thread/post you make, and it's not something you'll use daily.

I've got the following categories set up now....suggestions welcome for more:

threadmark.png

Sweet, I'm interested. For my own build thread but also thinking about going back and making some threads on past builds.

Sweet, I'm interested. For my own build thread but also thinking about going back and making some threads on past builds.

Awesome idea, those builds are a great showcase for your business too :)

So now I'm going to have to start back on my projects? Dammit man... I'm in, but I'll likely wait a bit before I actually utilize it.

I'm in, thanks. That's (2) Two Hearted Ales I owe ya.

This is interesting. But with so MANY things going on at the moment, I'm going to need to digest this for a while just to say yay or nay.

I'm locked out of my website at the moment due to a incompatible OS upgrade that my daughter the web genius doesn't have time to deal with. And my son in law, the guy who does the 15 second internet movie trailers for Universal, doesn't have time to get my banners reformatted either. Why? Because the doctors are going to split my 8 month old granddaughter's skull open tomorrow because the plates fused too soon and there will not be enough room for her brain otherwise.

I'll get back to you. Maybe in June.

Hey I've offered before - if you want me to reformat a banner for you, just send it over. That goes for any of you guys: Reefmonkeymerch@gmail.com

oh and sorry about the skull thing.. hoping for a great outcome!

Last edited:

@wngrog has done a bit of testing with this feature....simply put, it allows you to place Bookmarks and/or Chapters into your Build threads. With many restorations taking years to complete, having summaries/shortcuts available is very helpful for those reading...AND likely useful for you as you continue progress.

If you are interested in being part of the Threadmarks group, please post up in this thread. If you have questions, post here as well.

@Vendors and @SmallBiz - this could be very useful for your business builds :)

i'm interested!

I’m in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom