Earlier this year I was able to buy a set of locked axles and all the related parts from jjgarci1. JJ and I swapped the axles in his driveway with help from medtro.
After seeing other CSC members well-built rigs, it's gotten me thinking about more modifications. I've been checking the low spots in the parking garage at work to see if I could squeeze in with 850J/863 and 315s.
For those who have not seen it yet, Mike's rig is really clean. Looks like it is right out of the showroom. Even though his insurance company had written it off as TOTALED, we did not want to see such a nice rig lost. IIRC, all of the front and rear damage has been fixed using the original body panels. We have a Pro Panel Pounder that does just amazing work. Unfortunately, Joe's rig was a wee bit too far gone to revive, even for this guy.