New 100 series owner in the ATX area. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Wanted to introduce myself to the community. I've recently purchased a 2000 100 series with 170K miles and am in the Austin area. Have been lurking the boards for a few months, but am hoping to get out there and meet the community!

Cheers!

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200126131839445_COVER.jpg

Welcome!

Holy fat tires Batman (err Bruce)... I suffered from a case of 12.5s on my stock wheels for a while as well.

Welcome to you both! Where in Austin do you live?

We will be neighbors in about 6 months, I'm building my home down past Steiner near Quinlan Park.

We will be neighbors in about 6 months, I'm building my home down past Steiner near Quinlan Park.
Do they still have the power lines train out there or did they build over the area?

Howdy everyone. I'm a new LC owner. Picked up a 2000 last week with 231K on it and my family and I are already in love. We live in SMTX; anyone else down here?

This is now my DD, but we primarily will use it to take the kids camping and be able to get off the paved roads. Won't be doing any big off-roading but want to find some places to get off pavement around the area and camp/hike/spend time around a camp fire.

Here are a couple of pics and will work to get some better ones. Hopefully when we get on some trails and out in the world in the coming spring/summer.

0B3E8233-914B-47C7-BAF0-04FD7A7DACBC.JPG

029C2F59-3F83-4EBE-8745-CAF556214DEB.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom