Lost GX owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone. Moving back home to Austin after spending the last 12 years in Houston/Southeast Texas. Looking for a group that I can wheel these beautiful hills with. Is LSLC Austin accepting GX builds or is there a different group I should check out? Pic for attention

IMG_0191.jpeg

Thanks!

Come on in, the water if fine

Hi everyone. Moving back home to Austin after spending the last 12 years in Houston/Southeast Texas. Looking for a group that I can wheel these beautiful hills with. Is LSLC Austin accepting GX builds or is there a different group I should check out? Pic for attention

View attachment 3445477

Thanks!
Welcome, nice GX. I have a good friend with one the same color I've been trying to convince to go the route you did with the lift and bumper/winch mount.

Welcome, nice GX. I have a good friend with one the same color I've been trying to convince to go the route you did with the lift and bumper/winch mount.
Thank you. I've been very, very happy with it. I highway drive it 99% of the time with relatively light off-roading. Running Michelin Defender tires and they serve my needs well. All the other mods have served that same purpose: off-road improvement while maintaining road manners.

Thank you. I've been very, very happy with it. I highway drive it 99% of the time with relatively light off-roading. Running Michelin Defender tires and they serve my needs well. All the other mods have served that same purpose: off-road improvement while maintaining road manners.
Thats a solid philosophy, the reality is, were hundreds of miles from any really hard off road use, so ignoring the on road manners of our trucks is pretty silly. We still have to get there. 👍

A dude named Reggie brought his GX and his boys to the meet in March at Taco Deli. We hardly made fun of him at all. : )

Yes, come hang out. IMO a GX may be more of a Land Cruiser than the upcoming 250 series.

Warning: your LC habit may grow through exposure to this community. I'm a victim.

A dude named Reggie brought his GX and his boys to the meet in March at Taco Deli. We hardly made fun of him at all. : )

Yes, come hang out. IMO a GX may be more of a Land Cruiser than the upcoming 250 series.

Warning: your LC habit may grow through exposure to this community. I'm a victim.

Between my new Austin mortgage at 7% interest and soon-to-be double daycare expenses (new baby in January 2024) I don't see an LC in my immediate future... but I have been known to make bad decisions in the past so I guess let's see :rofl:

They move around, @TCruiser93 sets up a new thread when he gets lonely and feels we need to get together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom