Local 200 Series Owners - Big Favor to Ask (tow hitch harness) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got it taken care of!

Thanks everyone for the continued community support!

Last edited:
I’m happy to help, I have a 2021 LC, harness is installed tho.

The eBay link you provided is up to 2019 models. Are they the same?

Thx for the quick response!

It looks like the harness is the same across the 200 series model years. I'm checking other threads to see if a generic plug will work. Once I find a concrete answer, I'll update this thread.

I have an extra old smashed up one that should still work. Let me see if I can find it and what condition its really in.

This extra one I have doesn't have the metal bracket mounting bracket anymore, and the plastic spring-mounted door is broken off (but the 3 broken plastic bits can be pieced back together if you want to try that). Up to you if you want to try this. You can have it for free. I'm in a suburb NE of Austin.

1000014594.jpg

1000014595.jpg

1000014596.jpg

You can try gluing these pieces back together if you want to try making it mostly complete:

1000014597.jpg

The flip up cap is usually how the plug is retained from backing out, so if you use the above parts you’ll want to help it stay in with a zip tie or tape or something.

This extra one I have doesn't have the metal bracket mounting bracket anymore, and the plastic spring-mounted door is broken off (but the 3 broken plastic bits can be pieced back together if you want to try that). Up to you if you want to try this. You can have it for free. I'm in a suburb NE of Austin.

You can try gluing these pieces back together if you want to try making it mostly complete:
Sending you a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom