Need to lose a few inches to fit in garage... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My favorite part of that is the baby in the bouncy seat. That’s a look of approval, I think. When I get mine “finished” I’ll have look into something like this set up.

Thats winning fatherhood. My daughter explained an all grain brew day to her pre school teacher. Kids are sponges.

Shorter shackles. Experiment with removing leaves. Wheel it. After you wheel it some and flex it out, those springs will settle some. See if there's any thing you can do to your garage. Mine had a 1x2 piece of trim on the header that I cut off. I can get in my 7' garage door with a spring over and 37's with the hard top on.

Shorter shackles. Experiment with removing leaves. Wheel it. After you wheel it some and flex it out, those springs will settle some. See if there's any thing you can do to your garage. Mine had a 1x2 piece of trim on the header that I cut off. I can get in my 7' garage door with a spring over and 37's with the hard top on.

Appreciate it. Mine had a trim piece as well that I removed, but still doesn't clear the header.

Looks like longer-than-stock shackles on there...5" pin to pin, maybe?

I'd start with a set of "stock" sized ones (little over 3" pin to pin, I believe), which would net you an inch lower or so.

Looks to be plenty or room for the tires, even at a lower ride height.

- Brian
Modify the garage ! you wont regret it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom