need a replacement parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just got the LC last week and while checkin the throttle body coz i have also the sticky gas pedal found this rubber connector from air filter to the throttle body with cracks and the rubber is very hard and found out previous owner slid an aluminum tubing inside:bang: probably to seal leaks. i need to replace it anybody know where i can get those? aftermarket is good. thanks
LCcableandfilterrubber010.jpg

LCcableandfilterrubber011.jpg

also my throttle cables are worn rubber insulation is gone so im thinkin that when the engine heats up so t\does the cable too causing the pedal to stick. anybody know a good insulation i can put there? thanks a lot.
engine004.jpg

Call CDan here on Mud, he is the OEM parts master

i'm guessing pre 95 1fz...toyota still has them 17881-66060

I replaced my throttle cable (it crosses your oil cap in your pic) a few years back and tat cured my sticky pedal. Vince

97cruiser said:
I replaced my throttle cable (it crosses your oil cap in your pic) a few years back and tat cured my sticky pedal. Vince

ThNks, Toyota dealer here said I need a new throttle body w/c doesn't make since coz where the cable ends I tried reving it up using my hand and it's not sticky at all.

1ststatecruiser said:
ThNks, Toyota dealer here said I need a new throttle body .

:lol:

You need a new dealer/mechanic.

That said, both Dan and myself can get you a good price on OEM parts.

Feel free to drop us a line.

Regards.
onur

Where can I call you to place an order? Thanks.

Until the replacement intake hose arrives. Clean it good and seal the crack with about a half a roll of electrical tape. It won't run for s*** if it's leaking. A good taping will keep it going for a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom