Need a aussie locker in 3-5 days (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im in california and i need a rear locker for my stock 73 fj40. where can I get one quick? Im tired of dealing with companys that advertise s*** they dont have, and you only find out they dont have it in stock five days later when your waiting for your package.

check the classifieds section, you may find one there

Im in california and i need a rear locker for my stock 73 fj40. where can I get one quick? Im tired of dealing with companys that advertise **** they dont have, and you only find out they dont have it in stock five days later when your waiting for your package.

If you need a lunchbox locker that quickly, check with Randy's Ring and Pinon for a Spartan locker. They get good reviews and from what I hear, they're usually in stock.

Spartan Lockers by USA Standard Gear

Any big-city 4x4 warehouse type place should have a lunchbox locker on the shelf. It may not be an Aussie...might be a Lok-Rite, maybe you should have planned ahead.

Aussie lockers won't be back in stock anywhere until mid July at the earliest from what I've been told. I was looking for one and stumbled across the Spartan that Lee spoke of. That's what I wound up getting. Installing it in the next couple of weeks.

post up a review afterwards. pics would be nice too. i've not heard of them, so i'll have to do some research, not that i have any rigs that need another locker.

Lock rites work fine. I've had two for 10 years and they still work great. Should be able to find one in a 4x4 store, as mentioned above.

I just installed a spartan yesterday. The guy helping me do the install has done many aussies and lock rite before and noted how much easier the spartan was. Barely noticeable driving around town. Taking it off road tomorrow am. Purchased it from someone on pirate. Under 250 with shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom