My LC78 Troopy overlander, Design and Build in New Zealand (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Amir,

I admire your work. Kudos. I've built an 80 series all metal fab same style but far less space. We used drawers from the flight attendant cart and added soft close glide. Built in fridge with a detached compressor, and engine heat exchange to heat 50 liters of water. We carry total 120 liters of water mostly under the rig for an inside sink and outside shower. I plan to do a similar build on the troopy, except maybe use a hydronic heater for space and water. It's hard decisions... ;)

Cheers mate.

Some great work there! Nice detail over on your website too, cool to see your designs taken from idea to reality.

Where did you get the adjustable stays for the back door tables? I've been thinking about adding storage & improving my basic door table along similar lines & those look like just the ticket.

Cheers
Clint

Looks decent. Any idea on the weight?
Thanks the Aluminum parts only all together will add around 120Kg below is a photo of my final installation after powder coating the cabinet,
Also electrical parts all installed from Redarc, then water tap sink and top bench and fridge all in place,
For all the detail of this build see my website posts by this link : OUR OVERLANDER TROOPY - Amir And Azadeh - https://amirandazadeh.com/our-overlander-troopy/

Diesel 14.jpg

Some great work there! Nice detail over on your website too, cool to see your designs taken from idea to reality.

Where did you get the adjustable stays for the back door tables? I've been thinking about adding storage & improving my basic door table along similar lines & those look like just the ticket.

Cheers
Clint
you can find them in bunning or Mitre 10 if you are in NZ or Australia or Burnsco got some too little expensive but working well

Thanks the Aluminum parts only all together will add around 120Kg below is a photo of my final installation after powder coating the cabinet,
Also electrical parts all installed from Redarc, then water tap sink and top bench and fridge all in place,
For all the detail of this build see my website posts by this link : OUR OVERLANDER TROOPY - Amir And Azadeh - https://amirandazadeh.com/our-overlander-troopy/

View attachment 3164010
Looking really great! Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom