My 1984 FJ45 Troopy Restore (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't see the cross member in post #3 before the teardown was complete. Hmmmm?

Troopy

Well time to take some time off and go hunt and travel. I guess it will get garaged for a while to I get back and get some more time.

Was this ever finished?

Would love to know if it was ever finished as well. This is right in my neck of the woods.

Restoration

I really have neglected the post. It is almost finished. Just need to finish the wet sanding on the paint job and a few minor details and that is it. Just in time for spring. I will post up a bunch more pictures once it is finished. Mainly because I think I will have to sell it.

Almost. And it looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!:smokin:

Very Close Now

Maybe a week more on everything. Just some small things. As soon as it is done, I will post pictures.

Maybe for sale?

Is this it for sale? If so, beautiful job! It looks fantastic in the CL photos!

Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45 1984 Frame off Restoration

I only come into the 45 forum to dream. I am always watching craigslist across the southwest for 45's for sale. I ran across this one then figured it had to be a mud member.

I think if I had one that torn down for a resto, I would have fabbed in a new cowl to make it left hand drive. THEN it would be a much more desirable rig IMO. Still a thing of beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom