Murf is now at Right Toyota - OEM parts and service for CSC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WOW - the folks at Riverview Toyota cannot possibly know how lucky they are: I went there a few years ago (just because it was on the way from Kevin's shop on my way home) to inquire about a pretty common part for the 80 series, and not only were the parts counter guys stumped, they also made no attempt to see whether any other Valley dealership had the parts available :rolleyes: - I am sure their parts department will feel the need to step up when all of us start to pop in there with weird parts requests :lol:

but more importantly, congratulations to you, murf, for a step up the career ladder - well deserved :cheers:

WOW - the folks at Riverview Toyota cannot possibly know how lucky they are: I went there a few years ago (just because it was on the way from Kevin's shop on my way home) to inquire about a pretty common part for the 80 series, and not only were the parts counter guys stumped, they also made no attempt to see whether any other Valley dealership had the parts available :rolleyes: - I am sure their parts department will feel the need to step up when all of us start to pop in there with weird parts requests :lol:

but more importantly, congratulations to you, surf, for a step up the career ladder :cheers:
Thank you Claudia, Yes considerable upgrades over the last 2 years there and building steam. I agree please be patient up front with the parts folks, they will step up. I know some of you even provide your own part numbers!

sorry that my autocorrect made your screen name into "surf" :lol:

Congrats Murf. Hopefully you got a big raise and an office with a view 😀
One out of two aint bad ... Great views!:hillbilly::hillbilly:
Healthier , happier environment and yes I can walk to Bass Pro but ill try to resist, just a little.
Thanks for the support everybody, some people just don't understand what a unique and strong community this is. I for one feel lucky to be part of it!

Last edited:
Aw man you were so close at CBT but congrats on the new job and thank you for the referral at Avid. Do they work on a lot of classic cruisers in general? I’ll miss being able to bring my trucks in for your expertise!

Congrats Murf!

Curious, did Richard Silba happen to find a position at Riverview?

agree, much closer for me to go to as well :D

Congrats Murf!

Curious, did Richard Silba happen to find a position at Riverview?
Curious as well. He’s been MIA the last 4 times I’ve been to CBT. Also being routed to other people in Parts when calling, despite asking specifically for Richie...Nevertheless, I’ll be switching to Riverview now!

Congrats @murf
This will be so much closer to me. Now I can get work done on the taco while go spend more at Bass Pro Shop.

Further to drive, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Glad to hear you landed on your feet, and landed us a cool LandCruiser parts discount as well,

I like Richie too but I heard he doesn't work there anymore. Hopefully he comes in

Congrats Murf. Need some parts so I’ll see you soon at Riverview.

Aw man you were so close at CBT but congrats on the new job and thank you for the referral at Avid. Do they work on a lot of classic cruisers in general? I’ll miss being able to bring my trucks in for your expertise!

Yes we work mostly on classic Cruisers. We do everything from repairs, fabrication, to full restorations.

Thanks for the referral Murf! Just so everyone knows I will extend the same rockstar customer service we used to give at Camelback. Devoted to quality work and happy customers. I know we are a little far for some so we even offer pickup and delivery to make it easier.

Last edited:
After over 23 years at CBT, I am now looking forward to a new opportunity as the Service Director at Riverview Toyota! Very centrally located which may help some people ~ (Next to the Bass Pros Shop where the 101 and 202 meet)

For Copper State Cruiser parts discounts, call the part manager Kevin Harrington @ 480-655-4463 or email k.harrington@bergegroup.com. The parts are discounted for club members (mention "Landcruiser club" or "Copper state Cruisers") and Riverview will NOT charge a "pick-up" fee.

We can work on 80 series and newer for dealership type repairs and maintenance (lexus and Toyota) We can also do lifts. Parts and labor will continue to be at the club rate. PM me with any inquiries for service, parts to Kevin H.

For older models/customization work, I strongly recommend Scott Higgins over at Avid Off Road 48zero-466-9212

Thank you! Murf

Way more convenient for me! :cool:

Congratulations Murf! Change can be a good thing, at least that was what I told all my ex-wives, unfortunately they all agreed. I sure was happy with all the work you did on my FJ62 over the last year and I’m sorry to hear that service on that model won’t be available at your new place.

Congratulations @murf! Riverview scored big time by landing you as Service Director.
Good luck!

Awesome!!!! You’re a great guy to deal with. Camelback screwed up stuff for me and is way out of the way. You brought me parts to mesa once, now you won’t have to! I bought my most recent parts at riverview, so guess its my new go to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom