Builds MTKID's LX on 40's @tiny_the_200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Figured if I was building recovery points into my bumper, there was no need for anything else hanging down there.

Thank you Captain 🫡
For sure!

Here’s a shot of mine right before I sold it to a buddy.

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1184.jpeg

Is this thread what happens when you didn’t get enough tires as a kid?

I said the same thing and kept everything simple with 33s on all my rigs. Once I joined this forum and tundras.com I started a side job to support my tire addiction haha

Honestly the 33” fit is better on my 8 speed. I finally feel a bit of sluggishness whereas 33s felt factory.

I even test fitted them at tire shop. They just looked too small with my lift,

Honestly the 33” fit is better on my 8 speed. I finally feel a bit of sluggishness whereas 33s felt factory.

I even test fitted them at tire shop. They just looked too small with my lift,
Re-gearing would solve those issues. I plan on going 5.29s on my Tundra. 37s are doable with factory 4.30s but sluggish up the mountain passes.

Re-gearing would solve those issues. I plan on going 5.29s on my Tundra. 37s are doable with factory 4.30s but sluggish up the mountain passes.

I’m just going to supercharge it prob. I can’t find a truck I like better to buy with pricing still on this planet. I’m not in a position for a $250k truck purchase at this juncture.

If my s*** is gonna leak I may as well be the cause of it 🫡

How are the core4 motor sports open-ended lug nuts holding up? My SSW lugs that came with the wheels are starting to warp cause they're too long.

I’ve run them for 2 years and that’s 2 years of pretty aggressive wheeling - they’ve been flawless.

Mine have caused no issues and my few correspondences with him tell me is very particular about the materials he is using. And now he has a new color that would look nicer than the previous two.

Awesome to hear. I'll add those to the list of things to order once we move into our new home next week. My wife said no buying truck stuff until the house closes haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom