For Sale Most Recent 80 Series Prices (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
There is a similar thread in both the 100 and 200 Classifieds Sections, makes sense here too. These trucks are changing hands at a rapid rate these days, having consolidated live market data is a nice thing for both buyers and sellers.

If you have recently bought or sold an 80 series and are comfortable sharing the details, post it here.

Doxxing concerns and ethics aside, the seller chose his username reflect his actual name.

It’s a good way to stay honest in your online dealings, but the internet also exposes you to a world full of crazies.

His integrity is shot. He better change his name, get a face transplant, move to another country, give up his American citizenship, and drive jeep gladiators for the rest of his life.

"Mark all as read" makes my problems go away.

BAT took my comment down unfortunately. I still question if the seller is actually going to go through with it.
You must be LC80 🤣🤣 you were trolling the seller. Not judging; it was funny.

I think things move between 13-19k, which is about what I could justify for a third vehicle or project. I'd assume anything less is going to be a money pit and spending over 20 doesn't seem very responsible right now (to me) as things slow. I certainly could if it was a steal, though. I also these think these higher gas prices are here to stay, so anybody DD'ing a 60, 80 or 100 are getting their ass kicked.

I am looking and have cash in hand if there's a deal :rofl:

I think things move between 13-19k, which is about what I could justify for a third vehicle or project. I'd assume anything less is going to be a money pit and spending over 20 doesn't seem very responsible right now (to me) as things slow. I certainly could if it was a steal, though. I also these think these higher gas prices are here to stay, so anybody DD'ing a 60, 80 or 100 are getting their ass kicked.

I am looking and have cash in hand if there's a deal :rofl:
I’m on the lookout too. Occasionally a clean well looked after example will come up for 8-12k, but those tend to move pretty quick.

37k doesn't seem low for a 91
That’s what I’m saying, I think that’s what held it back. It had everything else going for it. Diesel, triple locked, clean, very low miles. RHD is not a selling point, but I think pretty much anyone looking at diesels realizes it’s likely going to be a JDM, and the other I compared it to is also RHD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom