For Sale Most recent 100 series prices (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given.

If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking.

This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing.

Please stay on topic!

I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.

Last edited:
Thoughts on 07 LC with 70k miles. Loaded but want 34k. Extremely mint no rust and one owner with all service records. Grab it?
Saw this one too this morning and couldn't believe it. Great color combo, the year I was looking for, unreal miles. And I just so happen to be going there Wednesday for a certain horse race on Saturday. Alas, I have a deposit down on another low mileage example otherwise I may have been driving this home.

Can anyone help me on what my 100 is worth?

2005 with 245k miles, Thundercloud metallic with gray interior. No accidents, but has a few pin stripes I need to buff out on the drivers side

Timing belt and CVS done at 201k, valve cover and spark plugs at 240k, radiator prior to 200k

TJM T13 bull bar with Aurora combo driving lights, Smittybilt 9.5k winch, BIOR step sliders and dual swing rear bumper with a ladder and cooler tray as attachments, Gamiviti roof rack.
Suspension was replaced around 201k miles, Icon stage 1 long travel shocks with a Slee diff drop, OME 863s and an extra set of Slee heavy springs.

All door speakers were replaced and a Bluetooth module was added.

Tires are Goodyear Wranglers with about 40k miles on them

68833E37-8C8C-4E33-86D1-CC9D28C2B81D.jpeg

2005 with 245k miles, Thundercloud metallic with gray interior. No accidents, but has a few pin stripes I need to buff out on the drivers side

Timing belt and CVS done at 201k, valve cover and spark plugs at 240k, radiator prior to 200k

TJM T13 bull bar with Aurora combo driving lights, Smittybilt 9.5k winch, BIOR step sliders and dual swing rear bumper with a ladder and cooler tray as attachments, Gamiviti roof rack.
Suspension was replaced around 201k miles, Icon stage 1 long travel shocks with a Slee diff drop, OME 863s and an extra set of Slee heavy springs.

View attachment 2659201
There is one with similar milage and mods here on classifieds for $14500.

View attachment 2659201
Maybe $16k? Changes every day it seems. Could maybe price it $1-2k higher as an 'interest check', but that's my best guess.

View attachment 2659201
Fellow Ag that might be interested here. I live in college station

2006 lx with 275k just went pending for 12,500

If yall don't mind helping out a first timer here:

I am located in Georgia. Owned my 2000 100 series for 2 years. I'm technically the 3rd owner. All southern driven. Its got 144,000 miles. Riverrock Green Mica. We had a ceramic coating put on the paint as well as the hood repainted. Front seat leather is a bit stiff, but no tears. The truck is in sweet shape and we've only had it serviced with the Toyota dealership.

Can yall help me figure out a fair asking price? Pics attached are from when we bought it in 2019. Not much has changed. Many thanks!

1Used-2000-Toyota-Land-Cruiser.jpg

4Used-2000-Toyota-Land-Cruiser.jpg

5Used-2000-Toyota-Land-Cruiser.jpg

6Used-2000-Toyota-Land-Cruiser.jpg

Used-2000-Toyota-Land-Cruiser.jpg

If yall don't mind helping out a first timer here:

I am located in Georgia. Owned my 2000 100 series for 2 years. I'm technically the 3rd owner. All southern driven. Its got 144,000 miles. Riverrock Green Mica. We had a ceramic coating put on the paint as well as the hood repainted. Front seat leather is a bit stiff, but no tears. The truck is in sweet shape and we've only had it serviced with the Toyota dealership.

Can yall help me figure out a fair asking price? Pics attached are from when we bought it in 2019. Not much has changed. Many thanks!

20k is probably a fair starting point. If you just want it gone, list it at 17k.

For your SA, Bring a Trailer has one just like yours that has two hours to go in the auction. Current bid: $17,500.00

Just put a deposit down on a 2005 LX470, 182k miles, CA/TX truck so no rust anywhere. -- $10.5k purchase price. Deposit is down, and Im going fly/drive to bring it home next weekend. TB/WP done last 20k miles, as long with the brake master cylinder rebuild. Previous maintenance history was MIA on the first owner from 90k to 140k when the last owner got it, but he pretty much baselined what he felt needed to be addressed. A couple scratches here or there, but no rust, and overall in very acceptable shape. For the price, I cant complain at all. Its a steal.

Just put a deposit down on a 2005 LX470, 182k miles, CA/TX truck so no rust anywhere. -- $10.5k purchase price. Deposit is down, and Im going fly/drive to bring it home next weekend. TB/WP done last 20k miles, as long with the brake master cylinder rebuild. Previous maintenance history was MIA on the first owner from 90k to 140k when the last owner got it, but he pretty much baselined what he felt needed to be addressed. A couple scratches here or there, but no rust, and overall in very acceptable shape. For the price, I cant complain at all. Its a steal.
Wow, good find. You’re paying 2018 prices in 2021. That’s a phenomenal deal. Pics?

For your SA, Bring a Trailer has one just like yours that has two hours to go in the auction. Current bid: $17,500.00
I am not buying but interested in the prices of the Landcruisers

That ended up selling for 21,750 jumped from 10K earlier this morning

Wow, good find. You’re paying 2018 prices in 2021. That’s a phenomenal deal. Pics?
Sure thing, heres a couple that I have... Ill take more when I go and actually get my eyes on it in person. Little bit of damage to that front bumper, and the rear also has some.... but for the price and mileage, I am all about it.

ZFeqatv.png

KhHlx7F.png

jPiRJ6O.png

JyMk6DW.png

ww2TGUj.jpg

JSHhxZy.jpg

kkSIu4A.jpg

g2tgw6m.jpg

z8n5yHE.jpg

1lkzIek.jpg

All things considered, I think I did okay on it.

Yeah, plenty of people buying and selling. Just treat it like any other online deal - trust but verify.
Yes, Just bought that black 100 in my avatar from another board member last month. Was as good of a transaction as you can get. Bought site unseen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom