For Sale Most recent 100 series prices (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given.

If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking.

This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing.

Please stay on topic!

I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.

Last edited:
Thoughts on an 06 lx470 with 225k miles? CA car so no rust, and full dealer service history.
87A378F7-562F-4472-8DDE-4E67948AE1C1.jpeg

The one I originally posted about got away from me. The owner went with an out of state buyer. But I got this one last week at $12,400 with 200k miles, no rust! Let the building begin!
1AF452EB-1053-4DE9-8FD1-A0B672A12378.jpeg

Picked up a bone stock 2000 land cruiser with 232k miles in white. Not a lot of recent history but from Colorado with almost no rust besides rock chips. $6,500 USD with some minor issues to address. View attachment 2665069
That's a great deal for $6,500. What are the issues? Mine looks identical and I paid $8,000, 2000 LC with 168,000 miles. I put new tires on it and will do the timing belt this summer. Yous looks great. Congratulations.

My 2k white land cruiser needs the door lock actuators replaced, heater Ts replaced(lower coolant level with pink residue on T), missing hub cap, cleaning the interior of french fries, and general fluid flush.

168k miles is a rare find and that is an incredible price especially with no issues. Is there any good deal / value on tires for the 100 series?

My wife likes my land cruiser so much she is now searching for her own and the criteria is it has to be a different color and a better rig.

My 2k white land cruiser needs the door lock actuators replaced, heater Ts replaced(lower coolant level with pink residue on T), missing hub cap, cleaning the interior of french fries, and general fluid flush.

168k miles is a rare find and that is an incredible price especially with no issues. Is there any good deal / value on tires for the 100 series?

My wife likes my land cruiser so much she is now searching for her own and the criteria is it has to be a different color and a better rig.
You got a great deal. For the tires I went to Costco as they had a $150 off deal on Michelin. There were no 275/70R16 available in the country so after thinking about it I went with 265/70R16 which are 55 mm smaller in diameter. I lose about 28 mm in ground clearance but as I don't go off road it makes no difference to me. They weigh less and are easier to get going from a stop so I suspect that mpg around town might show some improvement. I don't know.

Not mine, but noticed there's a supposed new listing on Autotrader for a 2001 LC in Michigan. only 154k, supposed retired one owner, says always garaged, asking $10,890. If it's not rusty underneath could be a nice deal for someone in that area.......

If it's rusty, well, for me it's an easy pass. I looked at a 2000 one-owner and dealer-maintained Land Cruiser that had a flawless service history. Unfortunately the entire underside was rusty from Michigan winters before the owner retired to Florida. Even at $3,800 I just walked away. Every nut and bolt and frame member was covered in rust.

I hear that. I am ok with some surface rust as that’s normal in most parts of the country. Crusty is a whole other story. I’ve seen some cringeworthy pics online. No thanks.

Just picked up a 2000 Lexus LX470 in Riverrock Green Mica/grey leather interior with 52,000 miles on it (53,000 miles now after driving it from New Jersey to Wisconsin).

Private seller, paid $18,250.

Came with an extra set of wheels and tires in great shape and a brand new battery and oil change. Minimal service records but clean CarFax.

Interior is fantastic with only minor driver's seat bolster wear. Exterior has some chips and dings, along with some rust spots on above the windshield that will need to be addressed before the Wisconsin winter. Undercarriage has surface rust but otherwise is structurally sound.

May or may not have paid a premium but wanted that color combo. And the low miles are a plus. Have budgeted for maintenance right away with timing belt, water pump, and any other issues that may come up. Overall, I'm comfortable with the purchase price. Any thoughts?

Just picked up a 2000 Lexus LX470 in Riverrock Green Mica/grey leather interior with 52,000 miles on it (53,000 miles now after driving it from New Jersey to Wisconsin).

Came with an extra set of wheels and tires in great shape and a brand new battery and oil change. Minimal service records but clean CarFax.

Interior is fantastic with only minor driver's seat bolster wear. Exterior has some chips and dings, along with some rust spots on above the windshield that will need to be addressed before the Wisconsin winter. Undercarriage has surface rust but otherwise is structurally sound.

May or may not have paid a premium but wanted that color combo. And the low miles are a plus. Have budgeted for maintenance right away with timing belt, water pump, and any other issues that may come up. Overall, I'm comfortable with the purchase price. Any thoughts?
If it is the truck you want then I see no problem with paying extra for it. Very, very low miles. Good find. I just bought a 2001 LC with 125k and that is low miles all considering.

Put a (refundable) deposit down on a 2000 LC, 145k miles, very minimal rust, seems like overall good condition pending 3rd party inspection, but I checked it out while it was pouring so didn't get a chance to dig around too much. They're asking $16k, does that seem kinda reasonable? I know it's not the best deal ever, but it seems like it's not a rip off for Salt Lake City.

Can confirm that is very rusty underneath. I had called on it. Hard pass.

Got ya....thanks for sharing the info. I thought since it had supposedly been garaged the underside might not be too bad - but I guess not!

Great score, Jester! If you totally love it, at that mileage sounds like you can keep it forever. If it's not your "forever" vehicle and you want to make a bunch of $$, you may want to list it on BAT or Carsandbids after fixing all of the cosmetic stuff (wheels, seat leather) and mechanical stuff (TB/ other needs). The black 2002 LC sold on BAT for $61k with 54k miles.....one owner though. But your mileage is lower ;)

People seem to love the Riverrock color as well. How's the underneath/ rust?

Great score, Jester! If you totally love it, at that mileage sounds like you can keep it forever. If it's not your "forever" vehicle and you want to make a bunch of $$, you may want to list it on BAT or Carsandbids after fixing all of the cosmetic stuff (wheels, seat leather) and mechanical stuff (TB/ other needs). The black 2002 LC sold on BAT for $61k with 54k miles.....one owner though. But your mileage is lower ;)

People seem to love the Riverrock color as well. How's the underneath/ rust?
Interior is immaculate and needs nothing. I’ll be addressing the dings and bits of rust on the exterior along with the TB and WP, fluid changes, etc. I’m guessing all those are still original. It does have the east coast surface rust underneath but frame is solid. It’ll be all cleaned up and rust proofed as best I can before winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom