For Sale Most recent 100 series prices (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given.

If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking.

This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing.

Please stay on topic!

I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.

Last edited:
lol it does. this is a real jap LC

1_15870863225e9903f2c0544.jpeg

2004 Lexus LX · LX 470 Sport Utility 4D - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/894788204636690/

'04LX 183k mi $10,500
What am I missing? Appears to be a great deal. Has rust from being on Fl coast but doesn't look bad. Timing belt replaced at 163k according the owner. I am unsure but are the VGRS lights harbingers of bad news or reasonably fixable? Ive read if the coil shorts its screws with tons of the electronics
If that wasn’t 1k miles from me I’d have bought it already. Get a PPI

Just chiming in again to add another data point- I just purchased a 1999 LC (w/ rear e-locker) with 230k miles, rebuilt title (rear hatch damage)
It's clean, everything works, only modification is the OME suspension and 33" BFG ATs. It's the desert bronze metallic color
Paid $10,000

Cars and Bids - 2006 LX

$20,750 before fees.

Pros: 06, clean, unique color, lowish mileage
Cons: “Lien”, unresponsive seller, minimal maintenance detail.

I think someone got a good deal assuming they can turn a wrench to get maintenance up to date so they can sleep at night. The title/lien issue certainly gave me pause.

Trying to figure out how much to ask for my truck... it is located in Austin Tx, I believe I am the 4th owner.

2004 white

202K miles, have not replaced timing belt but have the Aisin kit & oem hoses, belts ready for the swap.
It has the nav delete
Tough Dog 2.5 in lift kit (springs, torsion bars, shocks) from Trail Tailor
Trail Tailor sliders (currently off)
OME Bull Bar in front
Home made bumper rear with tire & 2 Jerry can carriers, not perfect but looks ok.
BFG AT2 have about 30k miles on 18” Tundra wheels
Wet Okole front seat covers
CV boots and inner/outer tie rod ends replaced 1+ years ago

negatives

slight dent on rear driver side quarter from swing-out/tire opening up while turning
Paint is a little oxidized
Sunroof in no good, put tape on the front part cause it didn’t seem to close all the way
I get water in the front when it rains hard
The flashers, center case lock buttons don’t seem to work, messaged mud member jerryb (nav delete guru) and he thinks I missed connecting a wire when did the nav delete. Power antenna was deleted by me
Front seats have tears, hence the Wet Okole’s, rear seats are in ok condition
Tilt steering not working
Inside door panels seem to rattle after changing speakers
The plastic corners on the roof rack are gone as well as the rear wind deflector
Power steering is currently leaking, hoses are on order.

Drove truck to Texas to Colorado last year with zero issues . The only reason I want to sell is because I am almost done getting my FJ60 to run and then my FJ40 will be next to get road worthy.

View attachment 2599568

View attachment 2599570

View attachment 2599572

View attachment 2599573

View attachment 2599601

So, is $13,500 too much to ask for my truck? I will post interior pictures tomorrow

So, is $13,500 too much to ask for my truck? I will post interior pictures tomorrow

Depends on how fast you want to get it sold. If you're willing to take your time, 13500 is a good starting point for negotiations. If you want it gone, you'll need to lower the price to attract more potential buyers.

Thanks @CakeMountain, I need to clean the inside and post some interior pics, etc. I guess I also need to put the @TRAIL TAILOR sliders back on as well

Cake- they get a bad wrap, yet not all of the rigs they offer are a less than ideal deal. Yet that one seems a tad bit high

I feel like that one has been sitting there a while and they're just re-listing it now. Or they had a very similar one priced at $64k. A few things I find funny about this one:

1. Larger tires and a bunch of money thrown at ARB parts but a tiny stock spare? I wouldn't be chuffed if I bought a rig off a random dude with this setup, but for $64k I should not have to add/think about a single damn thing when I drive off the lot. Especially not: "What happens if I get a flat on the drive home?"
2. The comparison to the BaT auction trying to justify the price. Yea, that truck sold for what it did because it was the closest thing to a brand new 100 series you will likely find anywhere. While I appreciate that this is low mileage, throwing a bunch of ARB parts on a low mileage truck is going to DECREASE the value for anyone shopping 100's at this price point, not increase it.
3. "It smells wonderful inside." Umm... okay. Weird thing to point out.

I feel like that one has been sitting there a while and they're just re-listing it now. Or they had a very similar one priced at $64k. A few things I find funny about this one:

1. Larger tires and a bunch of money thrown at ARB parts but a tiny stock spare? I wouldn't be chuffed if I bought a rig off a random dude with this setup, but for $64k I should not have to add/think about a single damn thing when I drive off the lot. Especially not: "What happens if I get a flat on the drive home?"
2. The comparison to the BaT auction trying to justify the price. Yea, that truck sold for what it did because it was the closest thing to a brand new 100 series you will likely find anywhere. While I appreciate that this is low mileage, throwing a bunch of ARB parts on a low mileage truck is going to DECREASE the value for anyone shopping 100's at this price point, not increase it.
3. "It smells wonderful inside." Umm... okay. Weird thing to point out.
I think you’re thinking of the Cars & Bids truck that was like-new and stock. BaT also had a built rig sell for a similar price recently. I couldn’t agree more that this isn’t even comparable to either of them. Some bolt on parts that don’t even include a rear bumper, good underbody armor, front locker, or a means to carry a full-size spare does not constitute a $60k rig.

Just picked up a fellow board members 2000 black lx. 202k miles. New road wire interior, no nav. 21 years of full maintenance records, TB,WP already done. Texas, rust free. 10,500

Just picked up a fellow board members 2000 black lx. 202k miles. New road wire interior, no nav. 21 years of full maintenance records, TB,WP already done. Texas, rust free. 10,500
I figured that was the one you were looking at. Great buy, you saved me from having to purchase it. Only an hour away from me, but I don't need it

I figured that was the one you were looking at. Great buy, you saved me from having to purchase it. Only an hour away from me, but I don't need it
WOW!

Thank you for not grabbing it! This is literally my dream car. Great seller, great car. The 21 years of complete service records were the icing on the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom